Pokey Ball is a web Kids game, it’s playable on all smartphones or tablets, like iPhone, iPad, Samsung and other Apple and android systems. Pokey Ball may be a fun 3D adventure game, it is a ball that likes to take journeys, you would like to assist it to succeed in many high places. Keep pertaining to the screen and drag to urge your ball moving. Remove these obstacles and try to pass more levels on your lane. Have a great time in the Pokey Ball game! 80% of 53 players like the mobile game.
Launch a ball up a tower in the casual game Pokey ball. Like most VOODOO games, Pokey Ball has bright graphics that show all the elements clearly so you can climb the tower as fast as you can.
As you climb the tower, there are prizes you can collect to win loads of coins. And once you reach the top of the tower and the ball stops, there are even more coins to collect and add to your final score. Finally, there’s a graphic at the top of the screen that shows your progress through the level.
This game’s gameplay is based on the classic carnival games. Just aim, swipe and try to get the ball as high as possible. While the ball is in the air, tap on the screen to make the ball stick a pin in the tower so it doesn’t fall, launch it again to keep climbing. And if you hit a target, you’ll win even more points.
Aim carefully, launch the ball, and see if you can beat your high score in the addictive game Pokey Ball. As you play, aim for the targets to rocket the ball up the tower and win loads of points!
How many levels are in pokey ball?
There are currently 70 levels in the game and you should aim to complete each one before taking on other tasks. With a clear mind to focus on how to complete levels, you may even secure a higher score if you are careful and at the same time also grab some coins along the way.
Pokey Ball is Voodoo’s latest release for iOS and it’s packed with simple yet unique game mechanics that everyone can play and enjoy. Currently the #2 casual game on the App Store, Pokey Ball continues to maintain a highly positive overall review rating from its users. While overall simplicity and bare graphics Pokey Ball presents may throw you off thinking it is an easy game, progressing through its levels and encountering a wide variety of obstacles and challenges can definitely change your mind. If you are up for a game of timing and precision, and love to spend a few minutes of your time to make progress in a casual game, then be sure to give Pokey Ball a try!
There are only two simple things you need to know about the controls of the game. Tapping and holding down the screen will pull back your Pokey Ball and releasing it will launch the ball upwards. As the ball travels upwards, tapping on the screen again will pin the ball on the stage. Basically, you can pin on the innermost platform of any level and for starters, the extra layer serves as the obstacles you won’t be able to pin your ball on.
As you make progress, new and exciting obstacles join the mix and you will need to up your game as well if you want to move forward. While it all looks very easy on the first few stages, it is understandable for some players to encounter visual dead ends on higher levels. If you find yourself stuck in a particular level or simply looking for better ways to go about beating the challenges, then check out our detailed Pokey Ball guide for some useful tips, cheats and tricks so you can pass through all the levels with ease!
How to play the game?
1. Get The Timing Right Early On
As an introductory phase to the game’s basic mechanics, you can expect the first 10 levels or so of Pokey Ball to be a cakewalk since these levels are as easy as can be. Although you will be very much inclined to dash through a good stretch of it to see the next level, it is highly recommended that you take the opportunity to get the timing of your pin right.
Keep in mind that catapulting the ball upwards can have a variety of speeds based on how far away you pull back from the resting point. While some players may be endowed with fast hand-eye choreography and have quick reaction times, some may have a bit of a struggle getting the timing right in Pokey Ball.
The idea here is to always pin the ball to where exactly you want it to stick. As later levels offer a variety of obstacles that make this simple task very challenging, you ought to boost your precision where you can easily afford to. Simply keep an eye on a specific spot, even in a wide open space, as the ball travels upwards and try to pin it as close as you can to that location. There may hardly be wide open spaces available later on so try and do a variety of slings in terms of power with the goal of pinning the ball on a desired spot.
2. Count When Timing Is Needed
Precision entails not just accuracy as far as pinning the ball is concerned. In Pokey Ball, getting the timing right also applies to levels where there are moving parts such as rings or platforms themselves. While some misses on these parts may just lead to a rollback down the level, some of them can actually end your run.
Is As Important As Timing Getting the timing right and subscribing to the counting method is already an exercise of patience in Pokey Ball much like in any other game. However, doing so may not always be enough to get you to the goal with less retries. By being patient, we actually mean considering taking a few steps back, if necessary, to propel forward even faster or simply get it right to say the least.
4. Launching From The Bullseye Breaks Barriers
It is easily noticeable that whenever you hit the bullseye dead center, launching from it gives you a sort of speed boost and a flashy aura that is fun to look at. Beyond that, some levels in the game make it so that pinning the ball precisely on the bullseye consecutively makes progressing through the level a lot faster. While all this can be ignored as simply more challenging but faster ways of completing a level, some are a little more drastic. Take for example levels where there are several planks of obstacles blocking your way. Breaking through them one at a time can be very tiring. In some levels, doing so can even be very challenging if you do not pin the ball fast enough after bouncing back from the hit. Bumping into these obstacles from a bullseye, though, make you go through them like each ply was a piece of paper and whenever there are opportunities to do so, be sure to grab it.
5. Ignore Scores And Coins Part of the joy and excitement of playing Pokey Ball comes from the points you earn as you play, especially when you reach a high score or are about to surpass a previous one. Landing on a bullseye and pinning the ball before it starts to descend all contribute to giving you more points and, to some extent, can be quite habit-forming. Likewise, as coins you earn are needed to unlock new skins for your ball, you will naturally be attracted to nabbing each one you come across as you progress through the level. While both points and coins are of value, consider minding them only if you are certain that either one will not contribute to you losing focus on the game, particularly the task at hand within the level. While earning a high score as well as unlocking all skins can form part of your goals in the game, the primary one is, of course, to complete each level. There are currently 70 levels in the game and you should aim to complete each one before taking on other tasks. With a clear mind to focus on how to complete levels, you may even secure a higher score if you are careful and at the same time also grab some coins along the way. For starters, consider them only as distractions and as such, should be neglected until after you can concentrate fully on the game and consider them as added incentives.
6. Take It Slow Through The Boss Levels Starting from Level 15, you will be in a boss level that takes place on every fifth level after that. These boss levels are extra challenging in the sense that on some of these stages, there will hardly be any back steps. As you propel higher through these levels, it will be common to see the portion of the level below you disintegrate. As such, making a mistake such as failing to pin on any area above ends your run. In these levels, the main challenge lies in not knowing what lies ahead of you, which is practically the same scenario in every level. It is tough, though, since there may not be any second attempts if you find a surprise such as a long gap or red barriers above. To minimize fails and mishaps therefore, exercise caution on these levels.
7. How To Get Rid Of Distractions
Whenever we write about casual games, it almost becomes a rudimentary topic to talk about ads in free-to-play games. As we are gamers that play across a variety of platforms, there are some practices in the gaming industry we may not be fond of. For one, if we paid for a full game and certain portions of it come off later as paid DLC, we would be displeased about it. Considering ads in free-to-play games, though, we are all-in on it.