- Slap Kings is a game where you participate in a world-wide slapping competition. The competition basically consists of taking turns slapping each other until one of the two players gets knocked out. The harder you slap, the more likely you are to win.
- This game called Slap Kings lets you slap your opponent for points. You can use these points to increase your health and power so you can slap better and also withstand a slap from your opponent better.
- Inspired by the famous slapping matches in Russia (there are tonnes of videos out there so take a look if you don’t know what we are talking about), available both on Android and iOS, Slap Kings has gotten very popular over this lockdown period and is the most downloaded game for March 2020 across platforms.
- The game from Lion Studios has seen 35.6 million installs for March 2020 with 13.6% of the downloads coming in from the United States followed by 9.4% from India.
- The graphics are reasonably good for a game of this kind but other than that, it is a silly game with extremely cartoonish and juvenile acts.
- If you want to become the world’s “best slapper”, then go ahead and download (102MB space) and play it. After all, it is free and might just help you slap away some monotony.
Gameplay in Slap Kings is very simple: during your turn, all you have to do is tap on the screen at the right moment to inflict the maximum amount of damage possible. During your opponent’s turn, on the other hand, all you can do is wait for the blow. If you survive, then it’s your turn again, and so on.
- Each time you win a fight in Slap Kings, you earn a particular amount of coins. With the coins you earn, you can improve two key attributes: your health and your strength. Try to keep these two stats balanced so you can outlast powerful enemies by knocking them out sooner rather than later.
- Slap Kings may be a fun arcade game where you travel round the world, slapping all types of opponents along the way. The game also has enjoyable graphics and a wide range of different characters.
- Slap or be slapped: that’s the name of the game! This amusing and relaxing game will test your strength and timing skills so your smack generates the foremost power! Your hits will pack a punch. Watch your opponents fly out of the ring once you hit the knockout blow. How far does one think you’ll get during this face slapping blast tournament? Can you unlock your special power, the Golden Fire Fist?
- Easy to find out but surprising depth will provide you with hours of entertainment. Fun characters are just asking to be slapped within the face.
Time to knock out the competition and show them who the true Slap King is!
1. Simple but addicting mechanics
The meter will return and forth – time it right for max power!
2. Fun Characters
So many amusing characters challenging you to ascertain who is that the best slapper out there
3. Power boosts
Stuck on a boss? Power up with limited time boosts! Defense helmets to face up to the toughest blows and your ultimate weapon…
4. Chill and have fun
Nice casual, relaxing, smacking good fun. Show them who is the king.
Whether you would like to smack, hit, slap, or fight, this game is for you. Slap Kings is the true slapping champion game.
“Become the world’s best slapper” is the tagline of Slap Kings. Now, no one would really want to be the best slapper in the world, right? But this is a mobile game that was the most popular in the world in March and we thought of checking it out to see what all the fuss was about. Based on a controversial Russian sport,,Slap Kings is all about slapping your opponents hard and mercilessly till you knock them out cold.
Yes, it is exactly what it sounds like. You get one character who has to just slap opponents till one competitor is knocked out. Each player gets three shots. There is a “slap-o-meter” that appears in the middle of the screen and you have to tap on it at the right time to deliver a tight, hard slap. There is a health bar that shows how soon you can be knocked out by the opponent. There are some additional features like Power Boosts available for a limited time. Defense Helmets can cushion a number of the toughest slaps.
As you move up the rung, the opponents get tougher and you have to work harder to knock them out. You have to work on your health bar which can be improved by earning coins and by watching certain ads. Speaking of ads, there are plenty of them in the game. The power bar , the force you can slap your opponent with has to be increased every now and then to emerge victorious.
If you are comfortable with mobile gaming, then you can become really good at this in a couple of attempts.
Is it addictive? The number of downloads , 35.6 million in March , certainly indicate that.