The popular Japanese puzzle game Sudoku is predicated on the logical placement of numbers. An online game of logic, Sudoku doesn’t require any calculation nor special math skills; all that’s needed are brains and concentration.
- Sudoku is one among the foremost popular puzzle games of all time. The goal of Sudoku is to fill a 9×9 grid with numbers in order that each row, column and 3×3 section contain all of the digits between 1 and 9. As a logic puzzle, Sudoku is additionally a superb brain game. If you play Sudoku daily, you’ll soon start to ascertain improvements in your concentration and overall brain power.
- Sudoku free puzzle game is one among the foremost popular classic brain puzzles. Solve daily sudoku, train your brain, and have fun! Thousands of sudoku puzzles to explore.
- Solve sudoku puzzles, train your brain, and have fun! Thousands of sudoku puzzles to explore. Install to start now!
- Classic sudoku for beginners and advanced players. Whether you want to relax or keep your mind active – pass the time during a pleasant way! Get a brief stimulating break or clear your head with Sudoku.com. Take your favorite game with you wherever you go. Playing Sudoku.com on mobile is nearly as good as pencil and paper.
- Choose any level you like. Play easier levels to challenge your brain, or try expert levels to offer your mind a true workout. Sudoku.com has some features that make the sport easier for you: hints, auto-check, and highlighted duplicates. You can use them, or complete the challenge without their help – it’s totally up to you! What’s more, in Sudoku.com each puzzle has one solution.
Get an amazing sudoku experience:
- Take notes to stay track of possible numbers. Every time you fill during a cell, your notes are automatically updated!
- · Hints can guide you when you get stuck
- · Complete Daily Challenges and get unique trophies
- · participate in Seasonal events and win unique medals
- · View Statistics and track your progress
- · Color themes. Choose one of the three looks to play with more comfort, even in the dark!
- · Challenge yourself and find out your mistakes, or enable Auto-Check to ascertain your mistakes as you go
- Highlight duplicates to avoid repeating numbers in a row, column or block
- Express yourself with funny ninja stickers for iMessage!
Challenge your brain with Sudoku.com anywhere, anytime!
Sudoku.com has quite 10,000 free classic sudoku puzzles and comes in four difficulty levels:
- Easy sudoku;
- Medium sudoku;
- Hard sudoku;
- Expert sudoku.
Play easy levels of daily sudoku puzzles to exercise your brain, reasoning , and memory. Easy sudoku is well-suited for beginners. Choose medium and hard sudoku levels to improve your skills. Try expert sudoku for evil challenges. This level is for advanced players. It will give your mind a real workout!
The goal of a sudoku puzzle is to fill the cells with numbers from 1 to 9 so that each number is only used once in each row, each column, and each small square.
Our free sudoku puzzles have some features that make the sport easier for you: hints, auto-check, and highlight duplicates. What’s more, each classic sudoku puzzle game in our app has just one solution. You will find everything you would like whether you’re solving your first sedoku, or you’ve progressed to expert difficulty. Choose any level you like!
- Statistics. Track your progress for every difficulty level: analyze your best time and other achievements
- Unlimited Undos. Made a mistake? Just cancel it quickly!
- Colored themes. Choose one of three looks to design your own sudoku kingdom! Play with more comfort, even in the dark!
- Auto-save. If you allow the sudoku game unfinished, it will be saved. Continue playing anytime
- Highlighting of a row, column, or box related to the selected cell
- Eraser. Get rid of the mistakes
The following sudoku highlights make the game enjoyable and easy to use.
- Quite 10,000 classic, well-formed sudoku puzzles for free of charge
- 9×9 grid
- 4 perfectly balanced levels of difficulty. This free app is suitable for both sudoku beginners and advanced evil sudoku players trying to find a challenge!
- Support both phones and tablets
- Portrait and landscape mode for tablets
- Simple and intuitive design
Why play this game:
If you are a superb sudoku solver welcome to our sudoku kingdom! Make solving sudoku your good habit. Here you will spend your free time keeping your mind sharp. Regular game practice will assist you become a true sudoku master who can quickly tackle even the foremost difficult web sudoku puzzles.
Daily sudoku is the best way to start your day! 1 or 2 sudoku puzzles will assist you awaken , get your brain working, and prepare you for a productive day. Challenge your brain anywhere, anytime!
How to play Sudoku?
The goal of Sudoku is to fill during a 9×9 grid with digits in order that each column, row, and 3×3 section contain the numbers between 1 to 9. At the start of the sport , the 9×9 grid will have a number of the squares filled in. Your job is to use logic to fill within the missing digits and complete the grid. Don’t forget, a move is incorrect if:
Any row contains quite one among an equivalent number from 1 to 9
Any column contains quite one among an equivalent number from 1 to 9
Any 3×3 grid contains quite one among an equivalent number from 1 to 9
Sudoku may be a fun puzzle game once you get the hang of it. At an equivalent time, learning to play Sudoku is often a touch intimidating for beginners. So, if you’re an entire beginner, here are a couple of Sudoku tips that you simply can use to enhance your Sudoku skills.
Tips to play:
- Search for rows, columns of 3×3 sections that contain 5 or more numbers. Work through the remaining empty cells, trying the numbers that haven’t been used. In many cases, you’ll find numbers which will only be placed in one position considering the opposite numbers that are already in its row, column, and 3×3 grid.
- Break the grid up visually into 3 columns and three rows. Each large column will have 3, 3×3 grids and every row will have 3, 3×3 grids. Now, search for columns or grids that have 2 of an equivalent number. Logically, there must be a third copy of an equivalent number within the only remaining 9-cell section. Look at each of the remaining 9 positions and see if you’ll find the situation of the missing number.
Easybrain is a mobile games publisher with the foremost popular Sudoku app on the App Store and Google Play.