- Hearthstone is a trading card game where you can challenge opponents from all over the world to exciting duels where strategy and careful planning are the keys to victory.
- The game may be a turn-based card between two opponents, using constructed decks of 30 cards alongside a specific hero with a singular power. Players use their limited mana crystals to play abilities or summon minions to attack the opponent, with the goal of destroying the opponent’s hero.
- Winning matches and completing quests earn in-game gold, rewards within the sort of new cards, and other in-game prizes. Players can then buy packs of latest cards through gold or microtransactions to customize and improve their decks. The game features several modes of play, including casual and ranked matches, drafted arena battles, and single-player adventures.
- New content for the sport involves the addition of latest card sets and gameplay, taking the shape of either expansion packs or adventures that reward the player with collectible cards upon completion.
Gameplay in Hearthstone is similar to other games in this genre like Magic: The Gathering. Each turn, players receive an extra mana point, used to play different cards depending on how much mana they consume. You can summon creatures to attack your rival or its creatures, cast spells, or combine all your powers to make the definitive move that will finish your opponent’s life points.
You can challenge individuals online or play against the computer, although the most interesting game mode is the Arena, where you have to improvise a deck and try to survive as many duels as possible with it.
The most important things in Hearthstone are the duels against other players, but that’s not all. You also buy cards and collect them to create your own decks, which forms an important element of the game as well. To earn the money you need to buy these you can either win duels or use real money to purchase them.
Hearthstone Heroes of Warcraft is an impressive card game, possibly the simplest in its genre. In fact, the only problem with it is that it’s so good that it can eat up a lot of your time.
- Fast, fun gameplay.
- Beautifully crafted environment.
- Excellent interface.
- A lot of achievements to earn.
- Cross platform with iPhone, Android, and desktop.
- Limited hero selection.
- No offline mode.
- Heroes of Hearthstone
- The normal gameplay mode is one-on-one matches between a player and a randomly selected human opponent.
- Within this, the quality game mode uses prepared decks limited to cards from the essential and Classic sets alongside the expansions from the last two years.
- A separate Wild game mode allows all past and present cards to be used subject to deck construction rules.
- Both Standard and Wild game modes are divided into Casual and Ranked modes. Players can climb the tiered ranking system in Ranked, while Casual allows for a more relaxed play-style. At the top of every month the Ranked season ends, rewarding players with in-game items counting on their performance.
Details of 6 heroes( out of 10):-
- Demon hunter-Turn the destructive forces of chaos against your enemies as the Demon Hunter. Using quick and devastating attacks, enormous demonic allies, and chaotic fel magics, show your enemies the hatred of 10,000 years!
- Druid-Preserve the balance by taking on the many forms of the wild and unleashing nature’s wrath upon your enemies. Druids are flexible combatants with nearly limitless choice in how to handle their opponents. Employ buffs, compel beasts, harness healing powers, or sling damaging spells against anything that threatens the natural order.
- Hunter-According to Hunters, a ruthless offense of tooth and claw is better than any defense. These lone survivalists tap into their feral nature to take down their prey with hidden traps, tamed beasts, and volleys of baleful arrows.
- Mage-No other hero wields the arcane with as much skill and raw power as a Mage. Using their unrivaled array of spells, Mages can wipe entire boards of minions, deal devastating amounts of damage directly to their enemy, or summon creatures of pure energy to do their bidding.
- Paladin-Fearsome holy knights, Paladins make use of emboldened minions, healing spells, and Divine Shields to stand stalwart against their enemies and hold out for victory.
- Priest-The Light calls, but shadows whisper. Heroes of righteousness, Priests have unmatched healing potential and can bestow powerful holy enchantments on their minions. However, there is no light without dark. Priests can also tap into the shadows to manipulate the minds of their enemies and deal mortifying psychic damage.
DEFEAT YOUR ENEMIES, FIGHT FOR GLORY. Master your deck, and assemble powerful combos, during this fast-paced cards of cunning strategy. Seize control over the battlegrounds of Azeroth and knowledge dazzling real-time.
STEP INTO STAGE AND DUEL PLAYERS TO EARN AWESOME PRIZES.
DECEPTIVELY SIMPLE. INSANELY FUN.
- Pick up a card and obtain able to battle during this fast-paced TCG! Duel your way through a whimsical world of cunning strategy and luck, unleashing devastating outcomes with each card you play.
- Each card brings to life an unprecedented ability; use strategy to craft your deck and clever tricks to show the tides of those PvE and PvP battles.
FEATURES OF THE GAME
- HONE YOUR SKILLS: Practice against computer-controlled heroes, fierce competitors round the world in real-time PvP, and duel the strongest Heroes within the Warcraft universe. Jaina, Thrall, Uther – these legends are all here, now including Illidan for the primary time ever!
- JUMP RIGHT IN: Fun introductory missions bring you into the planet of Hearthstone’s intuitive gameplay, only a couple of seconds until your first duel!
- DUEL EPIC HEROES: To defeat tough opponents round the world in real-time PvP, win and craft your deck using many unique cards – your collection grows with you in this CCG.
- NEW 8-PLAYER EXPERIENCE: Are you able to take your skills to the Battlegrounds? You and seven other competitors combat the roles of familiar Heroes straight out of WoW history, craft powerful boards of recruited minions, and duel during this auto-battler until a single winner is crowned!
- GLORY AWAITS: When you’re ready, step into stage and duel other players for the prospect to win awesome prizes during this TCG.
- YOUR GAME TRAVELS WITH YOU. Your Blizzard Account links to Hearthstone, allowing you to play from your mobile device and desktop with ease. Play Hearthstone, wherever you go
Soundtrack-The soundtrack was composed by Peter McConnell; with trailer music by Jason Hayes.
Hearthstone received “universal acclaim” on iOS and “generally favorable” reviews for PC, consistent with review aggregator Metacritic. The game was praised for its simplicity, gameplay pace, and attention to detail along with being free-to-play, while the lack of actual card trading between players and any form of tournament mode was acknowledged because the major shortcomings
By September 2014, there were more than 20 million registered Hearthstone players and by January 2015, there were more than 25 million. As of June 2015, the active players were estimated to be about eight million PC players and nine million mobile device players, with some overlap between each group. Blizzard reported 30 million players in May 2015, 40 million in November 2015 and 50 million in April 2016.
Forbes awarded Hearthstone the best digital cards of 2013. At the sport Awards 2014, Hearthstone was awarded the best mobile/handheld game. In December 2014, GameSpot awarded Hearthstone with mobile game of the year. GameTrailers awarded Hearthstone with multiplayer game of the year and best overall game of 2014. At the 18th Annual DICE Awards, Hearthstone was awarded with “Mobile Game of the Year” and “Strategy/Simulation Game of the Year”, also as nominations for “Game of the Year”, “Outstanding Achievement in Game Design”, “Outstanding Innovation in Gaming”, and “Outstanding Achievement in Online Gameplay”