Initial release date: 20 June 2018
Platforms: Android, Microsoft Windows, iOS
- Creative Destruction may be a sandbox survival game that features the utmost fun of building and firing. In the mood for a heart-stirring showdown? You will parachute into a huge battlefield where 100-player deathmatch is raging. Outplay your thanks to be the last one standing. Build the best, break the rest!
- Creative Destruction may be a battle royale clearly inspired by Fortnite, where up to 100 players fight to survive on an island filled with weapons. As in other battle royale games, just one person is often left standing… unless you’re playing in teams, during which case up to four players can win.
- Gameplay in Creative Destruction is practically just like PUBG or, more specifically, Fortnite. You can use your main weapon to urge resources from the setting, breaking into and razing whatever you encounter like cars, buildings, trees, or whatever else. With these resources, you’ll build all types of structures, including walls, roofs, floors, and ramps. If you’re clever enough, you’ll create some pretty spectacular structures in only a couple of seconds.
As you play, cash in of a huge arsenal that has all types of shotguns, pistols, machine guns, sniper rifles, and assault rifles. Keep in mind that every is out there in several colors that indicate its rarity. You can also use energy shields, care kits, grenades, and other items, all of which may assist you survive.
Similar to other battle royales, as you play, you’ll earn coins and knowledge . Use them to buy new clothing and customize your characters. You can even unlock unique skins for your weapons.
- Creative Destruction is a superb game that more or less lives up to all or any the opposite games during this genre. The graphics aren’t quite nearly as good as those in Fortnite, but they are not faraway , either. We just need to wait and see if the sport can gather enough traction by attracting players to refill games (instead of relying too heavily on the bots).
Welcome to the planet of Creative Destruction where everything is fully destructible! Creative Destruction may be a new FPS/TPS sandbox survival game that features the utmost fun of building and firing.
In this virtual world, explorers can experience:
- Various Resorts
In this large-scale battlefield of 16,000,000 square meters, there are 13 interesting enchanted spots. In this wonderland, you will experience varied weather and time systems. There are always surprises waiting to be explored!
- Free dismantling & Interesting building
Beware, all elements in view are often built or dismantled. You are born to be armed with a secret weapon named Destructor, whereby anything is often harvested and transformed into building materials. You can build bastions at your fingertips via an innovative workshop system.
- Unique Weaponry
Pick creative weapons, race against snowstorms, and dive into the do-or-die battle! There are 14 basic weapons including pistols, shotguns, submachine guns, rifles and sniper rifles, and also special weapons like Flame Thrower and Bowling Bomb.
- Diverse gameplay
Other than the classic battle royale mode, explorers can participate in various battle modes during specific time. We have developed an all-round system that integrates functions like Season, Friend, Look, Supply, Gallery, Chat then on. Explorers will have everything they need in game. Besides, we also prepared some fun stuff hidden somewhere within the game. Hope you can find it!
OS: Windows 7
Processor: Intel Core I3-4160
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4600
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 3 GB available space
OS: Windows 7
Processor: Intel Core I5-6500
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 5 GB available space
- In June 2018, Android devices welcomed Creative Destruction, a game that supported the highly-anticipated Fortnite, which hadn’t yet reached the platform at that point . When first released, all signs pointed to Creative Destruction being nothing quite yet one more clone destined to be thrown on the pile. However, the truth is that today, it’s still the only way for many to enjoy the game on their device since the title from Epic has such high requirements. Now Creative Destruction has received an entire makeover because the third season begins, just in time for Halloween.
- Any device with Android 4.1 or higher can run the game, which is a huge difference from Fortnite, which has a very limited list of compatible devices since it requires Android 8, 3GB of RAM, and has a high GPU requirement. And considering that Epic still hasn’t considered users with more humble devices, other games have popped up to fill within the gap, a bit like the title we’ve before us, along with other recent releases like the promising Cyber Hunter.
- The biggest change in this update is a complete revamp of the game’s map, creating new themed areas like snowy mountains, picturesque flowered meadows, and tropical coasts, and adding visual improvements to the Aurora Valley. To activate the new map you have to download it separately from the game. To do that, you need to open the mode selection tab, where you’ll download no less than 900MB worth of content.
- All the changes are encompassed within the Season 3 which will last from October 25 to December 27. Plus, there are new rewards, bonuses for those that make in-game purchases, a new season pass, and tons of Halloween-themed paraphernalia.
- In terms of a changelog there are plenty of other changes like the inclusion of a highlight mode to see the most relevant plays in each game