Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto V is a 2013 action-adventure game developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. It is the primary main entry within the grand larceny Auto series since 2008’s grand larceny Auto IV. Set within the fictional state of San Andreas, supported by Southern California, the single-player story follows three criminals and their efforts to commit heists while struggling from a government agency and powerful crime figures. The open world design lets players freely roam San Andreas’ open countryside and therefore the fictional city of Los Santos.
About the game
- When a young street hustler, a retired robber and a terrifying psychopath find themselves entangled with a number of the foremost frightening and deranged elements of the criminal underworld, the U.S. government and therefore the show business , they need to achieve a series of dangerous heists to survive during a ruthless city during which they will trust nobody, least of all each other.
- Grand Theft Auto V for PC offers players the choice to explore the award-winning world of Los Santos and Blaine County in resolutions of up to 4k and beyond, as well because of the chance to experience the sport running at 60 frames per second.
- The game offers players an enormous range of PC-specific customization options, including over 25 separate configurable settings for texture quality, shaders, tessellation, anti-aliasing and more, also as support and extensive customization for mouse and keyboard controls. Additional options include a population density slider to regulate car and foot traffic , also as dual and triple monitor support, 3D compatibility, and plug-and-play controller support.
- Grand Theft Auto V for PC also includes grand larceny Auto Online, with support for 30 players and two spectators. Grand Theft Auto Online for PC will include all existing gameplay upgrades and Rockstar-created content released since the launch of grand larceny Auto Online, including Heists and Adversary modes.
- Explore the stunning world of Los Santos and Blaine County within the ultimate grand larceny Auto V experience, featuring a variety of technical upgrades and enhancements for brand spanking new and returning players. In addition to increased draw distances and better resolution, players can expect a variety of additives and enhancements including:
- New weapons, vehicles and activities
- Additional wildlife
- Denser traffic
- New foliage system
- Enhanced damage and weather effects
- The PC version of grand larceny Auto V and grand larceny Auto Online features person Mode, giving players the prospect to explore the incredibly detailed world of Los Santos and Blaine County in an entirely new way.
- Grand Theft Auto V for PC also brings the debut of the Rockstar Editor, a strong suite of creative tools to quickly and simply capture, edit and share game footage from within grand larceny Auto V and grand larceny Auto Online.
- The Rockstar Editor’s Director Mode allows players the power to stage their own scenes using prominent story characters, pedestrians, and even animals to bring their vision to life. Along with advanced camera manipulation and editing effects including fast and movie , and an array of camera filters, players can add their own music using songs from GTAV radio stations, or dynamically control the intensity of the game’s score.
Grand Theft Auto V is an action-adventure game played from either a third-person or first-person perspective. Players complete missions,linear scenarios with set objectives to progress through the story. Outside of the missions, players may freely roam the open world. Composed of the San Andreas open countryside area, including the fictional Blaine County, and therefore the fictional city of Los Santos, the planet is far larger in area than earlier entries in the series. It may be fully explored after the game’s beginning without restriction, although story progress unlocks more gameplay content.
Players use melee attacks, firearms and explosives to fight enemies, and should run, jump, swim or use vehicles to navigate the planet . To accommodate the map’s size, the sport introduces vehicle types absent in its predecessor grand larceny Auto IV, like fixed-wing aircraft. In combat, auto-aim and a canopy system could also be used as assistance against enemies. Should players take damage, their health meter will gradually regenerate to its halfway point. Players respawn at hospitals when their health depletes. If players commit crimes, enforcement agencies may respond as indicated by a “wanted” meter within the head-up display (HUD). Stars displayed on the meter indicate the present wanted level (for example, at the utmost five-star level, police helicopters and SWAT teams swarm to lethally dispatch players). Law enforcement officers will look for players who leave the wanted vicinity. The meter enters a cool-down mode and eventually recedes when players are hidden from the officers’ line of sight that displays on the mini-map.
The plot of the game
Michael Townley, Trevor Philips, and Brad Snider partaking during a botched robbery in Ludendorff, North Yankton, leading to all three being presumed dead. Nine years later, Michael lives under witness protection together with his family within the city of Los Santos, under the alias Michael De Santa. Across town, gangbanger Franklin Clinton is functioning as a corrupt Armenian car salesman and meets Michael while attempting to fraudulently repossess his son’s car; the 2 later become friends. When Michael finds his wife Amanda sleeping together with her coach , he and Franklin chase the coach to a mansion, which Michael destroys in anger. The owner of the mansion seems to be the girlfriend of Martin Madrazo, a Mexican drug baron who demands compensation to avoid further violence. Michael returns to a lifetime of crime to get the cash , enlisting Franklin as an accomplice. With the assistance of Michael’s old flame Lester Crest, a disabled hacker, they perform a jewelry store heist to pay off the debt. Meanwhile, Trevor, who now lives during a trailer camp on the outskirts of Los Santos, hears of the heist and realises that it had been Michael’s work; Trevor had believed that Michael was killed in their botched robbery nine years ago.Trevor surprises Michael and reunites with him, after tracking him down.
Critics about the game
Grand Theft Auto V received “universal acclaim” from critics, consistent with review aggregator Metacritic, supported 50 reviews for the PlayStation 3 version and 58 reviews for the Xbox 360 version. The game is Metacritic’s fifth-highest rated, tied with several others. Reviewers liked the multiple lead character formula, heist mission design and presentation, but some didn’t agree on the standard of the story and characters.
Critics concurred that grand larceny Auto V was among seventh generation console gaming’s best and an excellent closing title before the eighth generation’s emergence. Polygon’s Plante observed that the sport would “bridge between games’ present and therefore the future”, and declared it “the closure of this generation.
The re-release of the game
Grand Theft Auto V’s re-release, similarly, received critical acclaim. Metacritic calculated a mean score of 97 out of 100 supported 66 reviews for the PlayStation 4 version and 14 reviews for the Xbox One version, and 96 out of 100 supported 48 reviews for the PC version.
Grand Theft Auto V received multiple nominations and awards from gaming publications. Before release, it won Most Anticipated Game at the 2012 Spike computer game Awards. The game was reviewed by aggregators Metacritic and GameRankings’ highest-rated for the year 2013.
Within 24 hours of its release, grand larceny Auto V generated quite US$815 million in worldwide revenue, equating to approximately 11.21 million copies sold for Take-Two Interactive. The numbers nearly doubled analysts’ expectations for the title. Three days after release the sport had surpassed one billion dollars in sales, making it the fastest-selling entertainment product in history.