Travel across Europe as king of the road, a trucker who delivers important cargo across impressive distances! With dozens of cities to explore from the united kingdom, Belgium, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, and lots of more, your endurance, skill, and speed will all be pushed to their limits. If you’ve got what it takes to be a part of an elite trucking force, drag the wheel and prove it!
Euro Truck Simulator 2 gives you the prospect to become a true teamster from the comfort of your home! Featuring licensed trucks with countless customization options and advanced driving physics, the sport delivers an unparalleled driving experience that has put it within the spot of the foremost popular truck driving simulator on the market. The in-game world features numerous landmarks and precisely recreated territories to make the last word experience, making you are feeling as if you were driving the trucks in real life! But let’s not be fooled – Euro Truck Simulator 2 isn’t only about driving – the economy in game allows you to make and grow your own transportation company exactly as you see fit – the opportunities are endless!
- Transport a huge sort of cargo across quite 60 European cities.
- Run your own business which continues to grow whilst you complete your freight deliveries.
- Build your own fleet of trucks, buy garages, hire drivers, manage your company for max profits.
- A varied amount of truck tuning that ranges from performance to cosmetic changes.
- Customize your vehicles with optional lights, bars, horns, beacons, smoke exhausts, and more.
- Thousands of miles of real road networks with many famous landmarks and structures.
World of Trucks
- Use in-game Photo Mode to capture the simplest moments and share them with thousands of individuals who love trucks.
- Favorite the pictures you wish the foremost and return to them anytime within the future.
- Discuss the screenshots with everyone using World of Trucks.
- See the simplest images hand-picked by the sport creators in Editor’s Pick updated almost a day. Try to get your own screenshot on this list!
- Upload and use your custom avatar and car place within the game.
- The ever-growing selection of trucks features 17 licensed trucks from 7 different manufacturers. All of the trucks are closely recreated in-game with the supervision of licensing partners to make sure that driving any of the tracks featured within the game feels just an equivalent as taking them for a spin in the real world.
- Every truck is often customized during a countless number of the way – ranging from selecting cabin size and chassis, through engine and transmission selection to an endless amount of cosmetic elements, ranging from side skirts, mirrors, and various light setups to color jobs that add a private touch to your vehicle. All of those options allow you to tailor the truck you drive to your exact preferences.
- There is no set career path in Euro Truck Simulator 2 – every player is given the chance to make a personality and grow their skills as they see fit: various strategies can open different opportunities early within the game allowing you to form most of it and shape your progress as you see it!
- As you work you gain valuable experience. The more distance you cover, the more experience you gain. Eventually, this earns you skill points which you’ll assign here to spotlight your trucking skills.
- Better skills unlock new job options as companies become more confident in your expertise and begin to supply you better jobs with, of course, a better reward.
- The game doesn’t end after you purchase your dream truck – Euro Truck Simulator 2 allows you to grow a huge company from the comfort of your home – you’ve got a full choice of who to rent, what trucks they’re going to drive and the way your company will grow in future.
- The world of Euro Truck Simulator 2 spans across 24 European countries featuring closely recreated environments, roads, cities, and landmarks. The in-game world will make anyone feel as they’re traversing across the continent with its ever-changing vistas, live traffic, impressive lighting, and weather system that creates the whole world alive.
- The modding community around the game creates amazing modifications of just about every nature – anything you imagine is often added as a mod for the sport. The community created content varies from simple cosmetic mods that change looks of your trucks, to completely new trucks and even map extensions being created on a regular basis.
- GPS Voice Navigation
- Germany improvements, stage 2
- Experimental DX11 support
- Input improvements (Steam controller support, Tobii eye tracker support, controller hotplug support, better FF on Linux)
- Razer Chroma support (RGB)
- Use your own purchased trailers in External Contracts (WoTR)
- New French roads: A10-A6 (Vive la France! DLC) and A6-N44
- Sardinia island (Italia DLC)
- Scandinavian signage improvements (Scandinavia DLC)
- New special transport routes (various DLCs)
- Online garage purchase
- Emergency refueling service
- New options: truck stability, truck suspension, cabin suspension, dual localization of names in the map
- Faster job generation for hired drivers
- Lots of new drivers to hire
- Purchased container trailers
- Purchased logging trailers
- Browse purchased trailers & accessories
- Double trailers in Germany and Netherlands
- Krone Boxliner for 40ft or 2x20ft containers (Krone DLC)
- Purchased Schwarzmüller reefer, curtain and log trailers; also traffic (Schwarzmüller DLC)
- Adjust purchased trailers without service visit (extendable trailer, sliding tandem)
- Copy truck/trailer configuration across the fleet
- Wiper settings improved
Travel across European countries delivering good and other cargo and test your driving skills on highways and around cities in trucks that you simply normally see on the roads in Europe! Become the elite driver and head of your own company as your economic empire expands its reach within the sport.
World of Euro Truck Simulator 2 is filled with jobs and endeavors – with many jobs to require across virtual Europe you’ll travel and visit various countries while on the missions or just cruise across the thousands of kilometers of highways in-game simply sightseeing and enjoying the detailed scenery – any city or location you visit will assemble the real-world locations, so get on a lookout for landmarks and other monuments as you traverse across the planet .
The game also features 13 licensed trucks with countless amounts of possible setup combinations, which offer you a blank check to craft a fleet of trucks exactly to your likings! As you and your company grow, you’ll have a chance to rent drivers and manage your company and employees to realize the utmost profits! Euro Truck Simulator 2 gives you the liberty to grow your business as you see it fit – you’ve got a blank check at where you’ll buy garages, what truck your employees will drive, or how they’re going to shape their own careers.
Going East expands the sports world with three new territories: Poland, Slovakia, and Hungary bringing 13 new cities including Warsaw, Krakow, Ostrava, Budapest, Kosice, and more! The expansion features many kilometers of the latest challenging roads that include narrow roads, mountain passes, and roads under repair to check your driving skills like never before.
- Over 20 hours of driving to explore all the new areas within the game world
- 13 new cities including Warsaw, Krakow, Ostrava, Budapest, Kosice and more
- Many kilometers of challenging narrow roads, mountain passes, and roads under repair to check your driving skill
Get ready for the Nordic oriented DLC for Euro Truck Simulator 2 featuring three beautiful countries. This map expansion features Sweden, Norway, and Denmark, with mile upon mile of scenic roads and various landmarks to ascertain. New ferry terminals also allow you to board ferries directly and access the coastal cities plus use new sea routes to ports in northern Germany, Poland, and therefore the UK. Discover 27 Scandinavian cities including Stockholm, Malmö, Göteborg, Oslo, Stavanger, Bergen, København, Aalborg, and Esbjerg.
Improved daylight cycle and weather visuals
- A revised approach to detailed map modeling and vegetation
Introducing 27 new cities and ports, often larger and more detailed than the bottom map destinations, featuring recognizable roads and landmarks highlighting the uniqueness of every one of the territories
- Immense nature variety across Scandinavia land (forests, fields, and lakes of the south are giving thanks to mountainous regions crammed with rock formations, cliffs, mountain valleys, and long twisty tunnels – which sometimes have even crossroads inside)
- New industries to service with over 80 new cargo types which include new food, machinery, construction, and bulk cargo
- 12 ferry terminals new Scandinavia plus some more added to the remainder of the map, 2 large container port simulating important logistic regions of Scandinavia
- New trailer models including semi-trailers for transporting livestock and trucks
- Expanded roster of AI drivers
- Visit Scania and Volvo Trucks factories to deliver new vehicles to dealers across Europe
VIVE LA FRANCE!
Vive la France! is a large map expansion add-on for Euro Truck Simulator 2.
Make your way through broad boulevards of commercial cities and narrow streets of rural hamlets. Enjoy French outdoors with its diverse looks and disparate vegetation from north to south.
Discover famous landmarks, deliver to expansive industrial areas, navigate complex intersections and interchanges, enjoy visually unique roundabouts inspired by real locations. Transport the spread of the latest cargo to service new local French companies also as connecting the region to the remainder of Europe.
- An extensive map of France to explore
- 20,000 km of new roads and highways
- Famous landmarks, recognizable places
- 21 new cities
- Rural French villages and sceneries
- Enhanced vegetation, new forest ecosystems
- New local companies to work for
- French tollgate system
- New industries including 5 nuclear plant zones
- New cargoes to haul
This map DLC expands Euro Truck Simulator 2 with our rendition of the gorgeous European country Italy with its rich history, modern industry, traditional architecture, and diverse natural environments.
Experience the standard features of Italy from behind the wheel. Explore roads leading through the Apennines, where tunnels and bridges alternate with scenic vistas and curvy segments, opening the view to distant horizons. Descend from the peak of mountain passes to the shores of the seas, travel from manicured farmland to wilder and more arid places.
The geography and shape of Italy have led to a relatively high concentration of cities within the Italia map expansion. Local industries contain, among others, famous places like Carrara marble quarries and Europe‘s largest Steelworks in Taranto.
- 11,500 km of new in-game roads
- 22 new cities, including Rome, Napoli, Palermo
- Unique new 3D-assets
- Realistic junctions including ring roads around big cities
- Many regional industries and companies
- Typical Italian toll gates and signs
- Recognizable landmarks
- Typical Italian architecture
- Improved vegetation for the Mediterranean climate
- Interesting new cargoes added
- New Italia achievements to unlock
BEYOND THE BALTIC SEA
Beyond the Baltic, DLC brings to Euro Truck Simulator 2 the countries of Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia, parts of western Russia, and therefore the south of Finland.
Dozens of the latest cities, towns, ports and villages, new industries, thousands of kilometers of roads await. You’ll drive through vast swathes of low lying, verdant landscape, dotted with relics of past ages, also as stark reminders of the good upheaval of the last century. For the primary time, you’ll drive into Russia and visit the good northern metropolis of Saint Petersburg. Going further, you’ll enter populous and industrially rich regions of Finland, where you’ll enjoy the unique experience of driving efficient High Capacity Transports.
You’ll meander your way around lakes and rivers, and forests of pine and birch will often close upon you as you journey through these countries of quiet, subdued beauty. Welcome to the lands beyond the Baltic Sea.
- Over 13 thousand kilometers of new in-game roads
- Lithuania, Latvia, and Estonia to explore
- Southern Finland containing major cities and industry
- Russian territory including Saint Petersburg and Kaliningrad
- 24 new major cities and many smaller towns
- Characteristic Baltic architecture
- Famous landmarks and recognizable places
- Brand new unique 3D-assets
- Lush climate accordant vegetation
- Local AI trains, trams, and traffic cars
- Over 30 new local company docks and industries
- Finland-only High Capacity Transport (a tractor and two long trailers)
- Baltic-region achievements to unlock
THE BLACK SEA
Road to the Black Sea brings three new European regions. Drivers are going to be ready to expand their company and deliver to the countries of Romania, known for the forested region of Transylvania and therefore the surrounding Carpathian range, Bulgaria with its diverse terrain and Black Sea coastline, and the Trakya region of Turkey which is the gateway to Europe’s largest city, Istanbul.
Significant parts of Road to the Black Sea map are composed of dense urban areas. From large cities to small humble villages found within the countrysides, truckers also will be ready to drive on roads which cause scenic coastlines alongside the Black Sea.
These regions offer an outsized sort of industry for players to deliver to and from; including farms, logistics companies, mining, and steel industries.
Romania, Bulgaria, and therefore the European a part of Turkey to explore
Border crossings – including feature-rich border controls
- River ferry over the Danube (Dunaj)
- 20 new major populated cities with garages
- Europe’s largest city, Istanbul
- A multitude of smaller towns and settlements
- Over 10,000 kilometers of roads to drive on
- 22 new companies to drive for
- 11 new local company docks and industries
- Most famous landmarks and recognizable places
- Detailed characteristic Balkan architecture
- Wide range of brand new unique 3D-assets
- Lush typical regional vegetation
- Local AI trains, trams, and traffic cars
- Horse carts – for Bulgarian and Romanian countrysides
- Black Sea region achievements to unlock
Critics and sales
The game was generally well-received by critics, holding a score of 79/100 on Metacritic, indicating “generally favorable reviews”.
The game has sold over 5 million units on Steam as of July 2019, consistent with the metrics website Steam Spy.
Rock, Paper, Shotgun listed Euro Truck Simulator 2 ninth on their list of “The 25 Best Simulation Games Ever Made”.