- Human: fall flat is a quirky, open-ended physics-based puzzle and exploration game set in floating dreamscapes. Your goal is to flee these surreal dreams by solving puzzles with nothing but your wits and physics.
- Play solo or with friends.
- Puzzle out and operate giant gizmos and large machines in ‘Factory,’ the new level bringing an technological revolution to Human: fall flat.
- This Worldwide Workshop competition winning level is full of metal mechanisms to master either solo or with up to seven friends.
- Throw switches and make machine parts from shiny steel ingots and choose your own path flat the factory. Traversing moving conveyor belts, enormous cogs and shooting flames carries a component of risk, but no bit of fun!
- Human: fall flat may be a platform-puzzle computer game developed by Lithuanian studio No Brakes Games and published by Curve Digital.
- It was released for Microsoft Windows, Linux and MacOS in July 2016, with PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions in May 2017 and a Nintendo Switch version in December 2017. A mobile port developed by Codeglue and published by 505 Games was released on 26 June 2019 for iOS and Android.
- Human: fall flat was made by one developer, Tomas Sakalauskas, and has received mixed reviews. Reviewers praised the replayability of the puzzles and comedic animations. The game has sold quite 4 million copies.
Human: fall flat may be a physics puzzle game where players play a customizable human, mentioned in-game as Bob. Bob is stated to possess no superhuman abilities; he’s purely human.Players can make him grab objects and climb up ledges using both his arms and searching together with his head.
Although Bob’s standard appearance may be a featureless, minimalist all-white human with a jockey cap , players are ready to customize him to their liking, painting his body during a different array of colors and dressing him during a sort of costumes.
The game is open-ended. Each level is themed differently, each containing multiple solutions to their unique puzzles. Various remotes hidden within the game give players clues to find out the gameplay and ultimately solve the puzzles
In Human: fall flat you play a wobbly Human hero who keeps dreaming about surreal places crammed with puzzles during which he’s yet to seek out the exit. These puzzles have multiple solutions and can challenge your creativity, exploration, and ingenuity are key and each option is welcome!
- ONLINE MULTIPLAYER MAYHEM – fall under or create public or private lobbies up to eight players. Invite your friends and luxuriate in the vision of 8 clumsy Humans wobbling and falling. 8 Humans catapulting is just not the same!
- THE WOBBLY ART OF PARKOUR – you’ll walk (kind of straight), pull, push, carry, climb, break, and interact with objects! Mastering his moves will be your first amusing challenge.
- LOCAL CO-OP COUCH MODE – Play with a lover or a relative, work together to realize any task, or spend an hour throwing one another about within the craziest ways possible.
- CUSTOMISATION – From builder to the princess, dog, summer tourist, astronaut, ninja… and lots of more. You can choose between the top, the upper and lower body or maybe change the color of it!
- SURREAL LANDSCAPES – Explore open-ended levels that obey the principles of physics. Interact with almost every available object within the game and go almost everywhere – like a playground of freedom.
- Full control, no scripted action
- Local solo and co-op split-screen 2 player mode
- Online multiplayer – up to 8 players
- LAN Play feature support – play together locally!
- Open-ended interactive 3D levels
- Advanced physics and innovative controls
- Customization features from head to lower and upper body
- MASTER THE WOBBLY ART OF PARKOUR
You can walk (kind of straight), jump, grab anything, climb anything, carry anything. Mastering the moves are going to be your first delightful challenge.
- SOLVE MIND-BENDING PUZZLES
Explore 10 open-ended levels filled with challenging puzzles and hilarious distractions. Try new paths and discover all the secrets!
- PLAY WITH FRIENDS, FAMILY, OR TOTAL STRANGERS
Work together to realize any task – or spend hours pranking one another within the craziest ways possible. Play with up to 4 players for wacky mayhem!
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR CHARACTER
Dress your human in dozens of silly outfits. Be a dog, ninja, princess… whatever! Mix and match with endless combinations
- Human: fall flat was developed by one developer, Tomas Sakalauskas. In 2012, Sakalauskas abandoned he add IT to undertake computer game development. Humans came about after several unsuccessful projects.
- In October 2017, a web multiplayer feature was added to Human: fall flat , allowing up to eight people to play online or by LAN.
- A port to mobile platforms supporting iOS and Android was released on 26 June 2019.
Reviews and sales
- Human: fall flat received “mixed or average” reviews, consistent with review aggregator Metacritic. Dan Stapleton of IGN recommended the sport for watching instead of actually playing, praising the slapstick controls, humorous animations, and character customization. Zack Furniss of Destructoid enjoyed the replayability of the puzzles and praised the multiple solutions each puzzle provided.
- By February 2018, more than 2 million copies of the game had been sold across all platforms. According to Curve, the sales of the game were boosted with the addition of online multiplayer in late 2017; by early January 2018, the sport had broken over 1 million units sold on the Windows version, but within a month, had seen a further 700,000 sales. By June 2018, the sport achieved over 4 million sales across all platforms.
- Human: fall flat was the primary computer game released by Super Rare Games, which may be a limited-print company that physically publishes Nintendo Switch games. 5,000 copies were made available to order in March 2018.