- WePlay.TV is an informational and entertainment portal. The purpose of the location isn’t only in the provision of the particular information concerning the e-sports life and gaming industry, but also in creating a platform for a spread of tournaments.
- WePlay! Esports is an esportainment company that mixes the simplest practices of the esports and entertainment fields.
- WePlay! is a Ukrainian esports organizer, based in Kyiv. Founded in 2012, WePlay! hosts tournaments in Dota 2, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, League of Legends, and World of Tanks.
- They made their entrance within the Dota 2 scene with the tournament WePlay Dota2 League Season 1 and a variety of show matches alongside it, in Spring 2013.
- In April 2016, they placed on their first Dota 2 LAN in their home town of Kyiv, with WePlay Dota2 League Season 3. Since then, they have hosted a variety of LAN tournaments in Ukraine.
- Their online tournaments have primarily featured European and CIS teams, but they need also hosted one Southeast Asian and North American tournament, each.
- In January 2020, WePlay! hosted their first Valve-sponsored Minor, with the Bukovel Minor. The tournament happened within the resort in Bukovel.
- WePlay! hosts tournaments in Dota 2, League of Legends, World of Tanks, and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. They organized their first CS: GO tournament in January 2019 and their first LAN tournament in May 2019.
- WePlay! Esports Production
They create content that provides shivers down your spine. Regardless if it’s an enormous event or short teaser
They aim to redefine habitual approaches on esports production and fuel it with their creativity.
- WePlay! Esports uses 13 technology products and services including HTML5, Google Analytics, and Google Fonts, according to G2 Stack.
- WePlay! presents WeSave! Charity Play, a global online charity tournament to combat the spread of COVID-19.
The tournament will feature 24 teams and a prize pool of $120,000 USD, spread evenly across six regions. Prize pool and every one donation collected during the tournament is going to be equally divided between the CEPI and GlobalGiving funds.
- WePlay! Esports is ranked 63,249 among websites globally based on its 685,148 monthly web visitors, according to SimilarWeb.
- WePlay! Digest
News, long reads, memes – the best from esports world is right in your inbox
- Esports Insider
Headquarters: Kyiv Wilmington
Total Prize Pools: $2,230,939
WePlay! Esports is actively using 41 technologies for its website, according to BuiltWith. These include Viewport Meta, IPhone / Mobile Compatible, and Google Analytics.