- Dragon Oath, also referred to as TLBB: Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils in Europe may be a free-to-play 3D MMORPG martial arts style fighting and a community-building game that has over 30 million global users as of June 2009.
- The game is about in ancient China and is predicated upon the mythology of the eight races of non-human deities described in Buddhist cosmology.
- It has an outsized emphasis on teamwork, community building, guilds, marriages, and master/disciple relationships.
- Dragon Oath adapts the first storyline into diverse quests, gameplay, and unique features that permit the users to interact with one another. In addition, the essential platform of the quests, features and gameplay is built to market the community; allowing players to enjoy and play with friends with the featured complex social systems.
- Instead of simple grinding, Dragon Oath provides more diverse and unique in-game sources for users to participate and luxuriate in. Dragon Oath is going to be an excellent MMORPG for those users who don’t appreciate single-oriented grinding games.
- Dragon Oath is to group up, have a journey alongside diverse and deep social systems.
- Dragon Oath also referred to as Tian Long Ba Bu (abbreviation: TLBB) in China, maybe a free-to-play MMORPG developed and published by Changyou.com and Sohu and launched in May 2007.
- The game’s story is predicated on the novel Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils by Louis Cha. Since its initial launch in China, ChangYou.com has taken steps to sell Dragon Oath on a world stage. The game now has servers in Europe, Malaysia, Vietnam, and therefore US. Much like the servers in Europe, the servers in America are scheduled to shut on July 25, 2016.
- Dragon Oath may be a Fantasy MMORPG published by ChangYou which is about in China during the time of the Sung in 960 AD. Players step into a world divided between eight different warring empires, and if they hope to survive, they need to train in and master, one among nine different martial arts styles.
- The game immerses players in the mystery and turmoil of the time and challenges them to overcome the challenges that they will face. Only by using teamwork and forming a robust community can players hope to bring stability to the planet.
- Do you have the strength and conviction to overcome struggles within your family, your clan, and your country?
Dragon Oath Key Features
- Immersive Stories – Play through the stories of Xiao Feng, Duan Yu, and Xuzhu, and obtain a sense for the planet and therefore the setting!
- Diverse Classes – choose between Pyromancer, Lotus Order, Royalty, Minstrel, Taoist, Voodoo, Assassin, Beggars Alliance, and Shaolin.
- Daily Events – Chess Challenge, Intruders, Crusade, and Trade Day; every day there’s something new!
- Collect All The Pets – Three types available to tame: Young Pets, Wild Pets, and Rare Pets.
- Multiple PVP Modes – Four PvP modes: Tournament, Duel, Declare War, and Melee.
- Lots of random events to shake up gameplay
- Classic isometric view
- Over 200 unique pets
Dragon Oath may be a 2.5D martial arts-style fighting and a community-building game designed to offer players the liberty to “choose their own destiny” and play the sport in any way they decide. The game features 9 playable classes based on Ancient Kung-fu disciplines.
Dragon Oath is about during a world based heavily on Buddhist cosmology and therefore the concept of the Eight Races of non-human entities. At the guts of the story are three heroes: Qiao Feng, Duan Yu, and Xuzhu. Each has his own unique and important role to play and is instrumental in shaping the sport world players find themselves in once they spawn into the dominion of Dali for the very first time.
Dragon Oath has been awarded the Most-liked Online Game by Game Players by ChinaJoy for five consecutive years from 2006 to 2010 and was ranked amongst the World’s Top Five Most Profitable Game Franchises in 2009 by Forbes. It was also ranked by the International Data Corporation because of the third hottest game in China.
As a part of its continuous efforts to spread its flagship brand worldwide, ChangYou.com announced in 2011 that it’ll release a replacement, fully localized version of Dragon Oath, designed specifically for the Turkish market.