- The best-selling franchise returns this year with an entire overhaul of the graphics engine, offering the foremost striking and immersive visuals and effects, alongside the deepest and most complete farming experience ever.
- The ultimate farming simulation returns with an entire graphics overhaul and therefore the most complete farming experience ever! Become a contemporary farmer and develop your farm on two huge American and European environments, crammed with exciting new farming activities, crops to reap, and animals to tend to.
- Drive over 300 authentic vehicles and machines now including John Deeree, but also Case IH, New Holland, Challenger, Fendt, Massey Ferguson, Valtra, Krone, Deutz-Fahr, and lots of more. Grow your farm online with other players, and download community-created mods for an ever-expanding Farming Simulator experience!
- Become a contemporary farmer and develop your farm on two huge American and European environments, crammed with exciting new farming activities, crops to reap, and animals to tend to. Drive over 300 authentic vehicles and machines now including Deere, but also Case IH, New Holland, Challenger, Fendt, Massey Ferguson, Valtra, Krone, Deutz-Fahr, and lots of more. Grow your farm online with other players, and download community created mods!
- Farming Simulator 19 takes the most important breakthrough yet with the franchise’s most extensive vehicle roster ever! You will take hold of vehicles and machines faithfully recreated from all the leading brands within the industry, including for the primary time Deere, the most important agriculture machinery company within the world, Case IH, New Holland, Challenger, Fendt, Massey Ferguson, Valtra, Krone, Deutz-Fahr and lots of more.
- Farming Simulator 19 will feature new American and European environments during which to develop and expand your farm and can introduce many exciting new farming activities, including new machinery and crops with cotton and oat! Tend to your livestock of pigs, cows, sheep, and chickens – or ride your horses for the primary time, letting you explore during a brand-new way the vast land around your farm.
- Farming Simulator 19 is that the richest and most complete farming experience ever made!
- The biggest breakthrough for the Farming Simulator franchise, offering the foremost striking and immersive graphics ever
- Use and drive many faithfully reproduced farming vehicles and tools, including for the primary time Deere
- Tend to your livestock including pigs, cows, sheep, chicken, and for the primary time horses
- Ride your own horses and explore the vast areas offered in huge open worlds loaded with farming activities
- Develop your farm online with up to 16 players and enrich your Farming experience with community-created mods
Question and answers about the game
- What are you able to do on Farming Simulator 19?
As far because the basics go, you’ll still look out of your crops, raise livestock, control farming machinery, then sell what you created for a profit. within the end, all of your work can pay out by allowing you to use those profits to continue upgrading your farm with better crops, equipment, and livestock.
- What is the foremost profitable crop in Farming Simulator 19?
Corn. As you’ll see, the foremost profitable crop is corn, converting it into the chopped straw and obtaining silage purchasable within the Biogas Plant. However, ensuring maximum productivity for an outsized (even 1 ha) field requires expensive equipment. The second and third place is held by sugarcane and sugar beet respectively.
- How does one get a farm on Farming Simulator 19?
In Farming Simulator 19 you are doing not buy single fields. you buy the whole plot of land on which the sector is found. You will modify the dimensions of the sector (or even create it in an empty space). this point the sport makes it a touch easier for you when it involves choosing a field for cultivation.
- What is the foremost profitable animal in fs19?
In Farming simulator 19, pigs are the foremost demanding animals within the game. the sole way you’ll make an honest profit out of them is by keeping the speed of reproduction high, and selling multiple of pigs.
- Can you play 2 player Farming Simulator 19?
Yes. Farming Simulator 19 supports Co-op.
- What is the foremost profitable cash crop?
From a definite quantity perspective, the world’s most precious crop is cannabis also. it’s followed by rice, maize, then wheat.
- Does cotton regrow in Farming Simulator 19?
Because of this, and to stay it simpler for inexperienced players, cotton in Farming Simulator 19 won’t regrow and can get to be reseeded after each harvest. Farming Simulator 19 changes that, and weeds will begin to grow once a crop is seeded (you can’t affect weeds by pre-applying a herbicide before seeding).
- Can you sleep in Farming Simulator 19?
You can sleep on your farm without taking into consideration the time related to the anticipation of the harvest. you’ll use the fast timescale option (sleep) in the dark if you’ve got the Farm House building- at dusk, you can get inside and attend sleep. keep it up mind that the time of your sleep is about manually.
- Can animals die in Farming Simulator 19?
Animals are now also in danger of dying of hunger/ thirst, mainly during transport. If you are doing not reach your destination with a trailer filled with animals or/and the trailer isn’t unloaded, the animals will die.
- Can you ride horses in Farming Simulator 19?
Every horse needs a daily ride to enhance its condition. attend the farm and obtain on a horse, then plow ahead and ride across the map, and you will notice that there’s a daily riding progress bar near the horse’s name, increasing by percentages as you ride. It doesn’t matter how briskly you ride.
- What animal causes you to the foremost money?
Beef cattle are generally the foremost profitable and easiest livestock to boost profit. beef simply requires good pasture, supplemental hay during the winter, water, vaccinations, and many of the room to roam. you’ll buy calves from dairy farms inexpensively to start out raising beef.
- Is Cotton profitable fs19?
Cotton: For all the hype Giants built around cotton, the profit is disappointing. this is often far and away from the smallest amount of profitable crop. Considering the sole cotton harvester within the game costs $485,000, you’d got to harvest 238 acres just to interrupt even.
- Are pigs profitable in fs19?
Pigs are a poorly profitable business. tons of labor is required to make sure high efficiency. they need the very best reproductive rate, but the worth per piece is that the same as for sheep.
- Is farming a sim 19 cross-platform?
Farming Simulator 19 is that the first game on Google Stadia to supply cross-play with PC players. Enabling cross-play may be a simple solution to the present temporary Stadia problem.
- Can you play Farming Simulator 19 on a laptop?
Farming Simulator 19 will run on the PC system with 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and upwards. Additionally it’s a Mac version.