OVERCOOKED IS BACK!
The Onion Kingdom is in peril again and at this point it’s the fault of the Onion King himself! Reading aloud from the fabled Necronomnomicon, he has cooked up a true problem within the sort of a doughy but dangerous army of UNDEAD BREAD called, The Unbread! The Onion King needs you, so chop, fry and bake your way through an all-new series of crazy kitchens to defeat them and save the dominion.
- Overcooked 2 may be a chaotic co-op cooking game for 1-4 players during which you want to serve a spread of recipes including sushi, pasta, cakes, burgers, and burritos to hungry customers during a series of unconventional kitchens. Whether it’s a hot air balloon, a magical Wizard’s school, or maybe another planet, you’ll need to be bready for love or money. Work solo or with up to 3 friends to prep orders while overcoming obstacles like fire, collapsing floors, overbearing waiters, and in fact, the classic kitchen problem of floating work surfaces.
- Overcooked 2 (stylized as Overcooked! 2) may be a cooperative cooking simulation computer game developed by Team17 alongside town Games, and published by Team17. The sequel to Overcooked!, it had been released for Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on August 7, 2018. Overcooked: All you’ll Eat, a compilation game that has both Overcooked and Overcooked 2, is about to be released for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X.Overcooked returns with a brand-new helping of chaotic cooking action! Journey back to the Onion Kingdom and assemble your team of chefs in classic couch co-op or online play for up to four players. Hold onto your aprons, it’s time to save lots of the planet (again!)
Out of the frypan, into the fire. You have saved the planet from the Ever Peckish. Now a replacement threat has arisen and it’s time to urge back within the kitchen to debar the hunger of The Unbread!
ONLINE/LOCAL MULTIPLAYER MADNESS
You’ll knead to figure together (or against each other) to urge the very best score in chaotic local and online multiplayer.
FEAST YOUR EYES ON THIS
Journey across a fresh overworld map by land, sea, and air. Get cooking in new themes starting from sushi restaurants, magic schools, mines, and even alien planets!
WHET YOUR APPETITE!
Travel the land cooking up a variety of latest recipes that are bound to cater to any tastes, including sushi, cakes, burgers, and pizzas.
Travel through teleporters, across moving platforms and save time by throwing ingredients across dynamic kitchens that shift and evolve. Some kitchens even whisk your chefs away to new locations.
In the cooking simulator game Overcooked 2, teams of up to four players cooperatively prepare and cook orders in absurd restaurants. Players gather, chop, and cook ingredients, combine them on plates, serving dishes, and wash dishes. Between coordinating short orders and bumping into each other’s characters, the sport tends to overwhelm. The sequel builds atop the first game, which was released in 2016, with new interactive levels, restaurant themes, chef costumes, and recipes. Some levels have moving floors and other obstacles that complicate the cooking process, including portals, moving walkways, and impassable fires. Other levels transition between settings and recipes, like one that begins with preparing salads during a hot air balloon and ends crashlanded during a sushi kitchen. The sequel introduces ingredient tossing, such players can throw items to a different chef or pot from distant, and online multiplayer, during which teams can connect either across an area wireless network or through online matchmaking.
Overcooked 2 was released on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Windows, and Xbox One platforms on August 7, 2018. it had been developed by Team17 alongside town Games, and published by Team17. it had been announced a month prior, at E3 2018. Atop the bottom game, the developers created cosmetic add-on content, like a platypus character costume exclusive to the Nintendo Switch release and a pack of other character costumes as a pre-order bonus.
According to review aggregator Metacritic, the Xbox One version has a score of 83 out of 100, with a PS4 and Switch versions with 81 out of 100, and therefore the PC with 80 out of 100.
- Online multiplayer! For the primary time, you’ll cook up a storm with up to four players in both local and online multiplayer!
- Throwing! Throwing is now a politician game mechanic, allowing you to toss ingredients to your fellow chefs or maybe straight into the pan/blender/onto the floor!
- New level mechanics! Overcooked 2 sees the introduction of the latest game mechanics including moving walkways, controllable platforms, and even portals!
- Dynamic levels! Throwing you from the frypan and into the hearth, dynamic levels will change around you, offering a replacement challenge to beat because the recipes and levels themselves change!
- Interactive world map! As you drive, sail, and soar your way around the map within the Onion King’s amphibious air bus you’ll open up new areas using hidden buttons around the world!
- Kitchens! From the neon lights of a sushi restaurant to the bubbling pots of a Wizard school kitchen, there are many places to cook up a storm in Overcooked 2!
- Recipes! From spaghetti to sushi and pancakes to pizza, recipes both old and new will have to be cooked to a T (or a minimum of not burnt to a crisp!) New recipes mean new ingredients and new equipment so even the foremost well-seasoned Overcooked players are going to be challenged!
- Chefs! Overcooked 2 introduces an entire host of chefs to play within the kitchen including an eagle, moose, beaver, and what kitchen is complete without an octopus!
- Kevin’s Christmas Cracker
This FREE festive update is now available across all platforms and includes:
- Five Christmassy kitchens!
Three sweet new recipes: mince pies, plum pudding, and hot chocolate!
- Two new chilly chefs – elf and snowman!
Practice mode – unlimited time, unlimited orders. Cook the maximum amount as you like!
- Chinese New Year update
The Chinese New Year update is the second piece of FREE seasonal content for Overcooked! 2. It includes:
- Seven beautifully themed kitchens!
- Two new seasonal recipes: fruit platter and hot pot!
- Two new seasonal chefs: ornate Chinese dragon and fancy ‘Year of the Pig’ pig chef!
- New game mode: ‘Survival Mode’ – Every dish served adds precious seconds to the timer, see how long you’ll survive!
- Winter Wonderland update
Winter Wonderland is the third piece of free seasonal content for Overcooked! 2. It includes:
- Five new seasonally dressed kitchens inspired by the 2019 DLC packs (Campfire Cook-Off, Night of the Hangry Horde, and Carnival of Chaos)
- Two new chefs – Reindeer Chef and Present Head Chef
- Horde Mode – now includes festive enemies! (Who knew candy canes might be so terrifying?!)
- Five seasonal recipes – cocoa, pancakes, roast dinners, Christmas puddings, and mince pies!
Spring Festival update
- Celebrate the Year of the Rat with this free seasonal update!
- Cook two delicious seasonal recipes – bubbling hot pots and fresh fruit platters
- Five new beautifully themed Lunar New Year kitchens
- Two new chefs added to the roster – rat chef and turtle chef
Sun’s Out, Buns Out update
- Get the party started with this hot free seasonal update!
- Two new lovable canine chefs
- Tasty summer recipes – frozen dessert float & summer salad
- Five new colorful kitchens with parade theming – lookout for fireworks, confetti and parade floats!
- Available digitally on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, this version includes
- Overcooked! 2 and each piece of previously-released DLC – Surf ‘n’ Turf, Campfire Cook-Off, Night of the Hangry Horde, and Carnival of Chaos.
- 58 chefs able to cook up a storm, including those featured within the Too Many Cooks pack.
- Dozens of kitchens – the bottom game and DLC will take you on a journey through 130 weird and wonderful kitchens!
- An appetizing menu of recipes – Serve a delicious selection of 26 recipes.
- Co-op multiplayer – Aim for those high scores with up to four players in both local and online co-op.