- Total War: Warhammer II is a turn-based strategy and real-time tactics computer game developed by Creative Assembly and published by Sega. it’s a part of the entire War series and therefore the sequel to 2016’s Total War: Warhammer. the sport is about in Games Workshop’s Warhammer Fantasy fictional universe. the sport was released for Microsoft Windows-based PCs on 28 September 2017. Feral Interactive released the sport on macOS and Linux on 20 November 2018. the sport requires a Steam account to play.
- March your army of monstrous creatures into chaotic battles within the epic action-strategy Total War: WARHAMMER II. With this Steam PC key, you’ll decide the fate of the good Vortex within the sequel to the fastest-selling Total simulation.
- The game focuses heavily on turn-based strategy and real-time tactics, expanding over five continents of the New World – Ulthuan, Naggaroth, The Southlands, Lustria, and Nehekhara. Your playstyle, your method of conquering – combat the game’s campaign or take the fight to fellow players and test your leadership skills and therefore the strength of your army in online multiplayer matches.
CHOOSE YOUR RACE
- A Millennia ago, a council of High Elf mages forged a huge, arcane vortex to draw the Winds of Magic from the planet as a sinkhole drains an ocean, and blast the Daemonic hordes back to the Realm of Chaos. Now the good Vortex falters, and therefore the world again stands at the brink of ruin.
- While powerful forces attempt to avert catastrophe, others seek to harness the vortex’s energies for his or her own bitter purpose. The race is on, and therefore the very fate of the planet will dwell the hands of the victor. Who will you choose: will it’s Prince Tyrion, Defender of Ulthuan, and therefore the High Elves as they desperately attempt to stabilize the vortex that’s situated above their home continent or even the Slann Mage-Priest Mazdamundi and his Lizardmen, who also seek to stop the cataclysm.
- Perhaps you would like to ascertain the good Vortex within the hands of an evil ruler, like the Witch King Malekith and his sadistic Dark Elf hordes, who travel from Naggaroth and their labyrinthine Black Arks or the rodent army of Skaven, led by Queek Headtaker, who stirs in their foul subterranean tunnels awaiting an excuse to rise to the surface and become the dominant race.
- Each of the four races in Total War: WARHAMMER II is going to be playable in the single and multiplayer campaign, also as custom and multiplayer battles. because the two Legendary Lords for every race all have their own unique campaign start positions, you’ll be ready to play a 2-player co-op campaign with an equivalent race. If you own both parts 1 and a couple of, you’ll be ready to play in multiplayer as any of the races you own.
- As one of the eight Legendary Lords featured within the four races from the Warhammer Fantasy Battles world, you want to achieve performing a series of powerful arcane rituals so as to stabilize or disrupt the good Vortex counting on your race’s main objective.
Better still, if you own both Total War: WARHAMMER and Total War: WARHAMMER II, you’ll be ready to use any of the races that you simply own in multiplayer modes – because of the Mortal Empires free DLC.
WAR AND CONQUEST
Explore the New World as you engage in statecraft and diplomacy to assist build your empire, turn by turn. Where words aren’t enough, you will get to capture, build, and manage settlements and recruit warriors to your armies. Legendary Lords and Heroes are often armed with mythical weapons and armor to steer your factions across the battlefield with great effect. Negotiate alliances or declare ‘Total War’ against those that stand between you and your objective.
When it involves battle, steel oneself against an intense and exhilarating experience as you command thousands-strong legions of soldiers in tactical conflict. Harness powerful magic and unleash hell as monsters descend on you and your enemies. Victory isn’t always achieved by charging into battle with an outsized army; players must also utilize military strategies and lay ambushes to assist turn the tide of combat.
Rise of the Tomb Kings
Witness a replacement race rise from their desert graves and join the fight within the Rise of the Tomb Kings DLC expansion. The Tomb Kings don’t seek to influence the good Vortex and thus don’t engage within the race for control of it but they will be played within the Eye of the Vortex campaign. Instead, they seek the nine cursed Books of Nagash, an inquiry culminating in an epic battle at the Black Pyramid of Nagash itself. Each book grants a special campaign bonus, moving the player closer to an overall victory.
Money isn’t desired by the Tomb Kings, but Canopic Jars certainly are. Use these jars to awaken powerful units, unlock techs, perform rites, and to craft unique items within the Mortuary Cult. cash in of your undead army’s ability to resurrect another time with The Realm of Souls. As more of your warriors fall in battle, the more souls enter the Realm. At three key thresholds, the Realm of Souls triggers a mass healing-wave among your skeletal units, each wave becoming successively more powerful.
After the ultimate wave, the player also gains a military ability allowing them to summon a unit of mighty Ushabti on the battlefield.
Blood for the Blood God II
Add gore and horror to your WARHAMMER II battle experiences with the Blood for the Blood God II DLC expansion. Through the game’s Advanced Graphics Settings, players will witness blood spurts and gory spatter on unit models, limb and head dismemberment for humanoids and non-legendary characters, and blood-drenched UI elements – also as explosive gibbing from deadly mid-torso strikes, random global campaign events that generate greater carnage in battle, and therefore the ability for zombies and skeletons to still fight after dismemberment.
Curse of the Vampire Coast
It’s a vampire pirates’ life for you within the frightening action-packed expansion Total War: WARHAMMER II – Curse of the Vampire Coast. Players will command towering constructs, ghastly pincered sea-beasts, ghoulish horrors, and musket-wielding piratical zombie hordes in battle.
The only one who wields the Star-Metal Harpoon will tame the good Merwyrm Amanar, and become resistant to its ravenous hunger. Find the Harpoon and invigorate the beast using the three verses of a secret, ancient sea-shanty.
YOUR OFFICIAL TOTAL WAR: WARHAMMER II STEAM PC KEY GIVES YOU:
- Epic large-scale battles in campaign and multiplayer modes.
- Detailed maps, armies, and effects throughout.
- Average playtime value of 72 hours!
Total War: Warhammer II received “generally favorable” reviews upon release, consistent with review aggregator Metacritic.
Eurogamer ranked the sport tenth on their list of the “Top 50 Games of 2017”. It won the award for “Best Strategy Game” in PC Gamer’s 2017 Game of the Year Awards, and was nominated for “Game of the Year”.It was also nominated for “Best PC Game” and “Best Strategy Game” in IGN’s better of 2017 Awards.