- Jade Dynasty is a liberal to play Chinese martial arts-themed MMORPG from Perfect World Entertainment, supported by a well-liked Chinese internet novel called Zhu Xian. Players choose between six available factions, each with their own unique set of skills, equipment, clothing, and playstyle.
- Jade Dynasty takes place in a world that is based on ancient China, where myst and martial-arts perfection were fought over by six human factions: Jadeon, Skysong, Vim, Lupin, Modo, and Incense.
- Choose your faction and step into this mysterious world, and fight to require your faction to the highest. Do you have the skill, spirit, and wisdom to overcome the obstacles you will face?Jade Dynasty is an English localization of a well-liked Chinese MMORPG called Zhu Xian.
- The game is a free-to-play MMORPG from Perfect World Entertainment featuring a martial-arts theme, a classless leveling system, and a robust item mall. The story of the sport starts the players out as an easy paladin seeking the secrets of immortality, and the gameplay is exclusive to every player, as decisions affect the world around them.
- Eleven Factions | Choose from the eleven different Athan and Human factions, from the fiery Incense Mage to the heavily-armored Vim.
- Espers and Affinity Specializations | Utilize Espers to gain attribute bonuses and unlock Jade Dynasty’s Invigorate system, which allows you to level-up overnight, and unlock advanced powers and zones with Affinity specializations.
- Epic PvP and Open Elysium Zone, Engage in duels, Battlegrounds, objective-oriented Territory Wars, and massive 225v225 Alliance Wars, or participate in the unrestricted, chaotic Elysium PvP zone.
- Fun Daily Events-Join in on fun daily events like Surfing Deity and the Wonderland Fair, or jump into one of six challenging instances, including the 25-person Crimson Peaks.
- Wide Variety of Classes – choose from three different races and fifteen classes.
- Extensive Skill Trees and Leveling System – ascend your character and continually tailor the stats and build of your character.
- Great Graphics – the water art alone shows how amazing the graphics are.
- Built-In Botting System – no more mindless grinding! Leave it to the Esper system.
- In-Game Events – interact with the community and therefore the world of Jade Dynasty with exclusive in-game events and rewards.
- Experience the guild life during a whole new way by exploring new areas, completing quests, and adding to your guild’s funds to switch its appearance. Earn unity points and exchange them for esper fragments, battle spirits, and more!
- Heal your wounds at the mountain spring after an exhausting battle and enjoy the amazing view of your guild’s territories from the observation platform!
- Rally your friends to participate in the Struggle with Evil, a new guild activity where you and your guildmates will need to defeat a horrible monster to earn valuable rewards!
- The second generation of pets is now available. Unique appearances, new stats, and powerful skills will make combat alongside your pets even more epic! Unite with other players and breed your pets to boost the new generation of battle companions with an all-new development stage also as new destructive skills.
- Moreover, we updated the interface, added new furniture for decorating the Abode, and extensively optimized the game mechanics to make your adventures even more comfortable and fun!
- Brave hero! Do you like games where you are free to reveal all the secrets of the ancient magic schools and master secret martial arts? Then, prepare to line off on an adventure within the mysterious universe of Jade Dynasty Mobile, the portable version of the world-known online MMORPG from the acclaimed Perfect World Games studios. Become a disciple of one of the six confronting schools and start a journey to find out the secret of immortality from the great warriors. Immerse yourself into the story of love and betrayal, try out a complicated development system, fight as a hero at the cross-server Sword of Immortality, and change this world forever! Pave your own way by the sword and magical spells!
- Choose one of the unique mounts, saddle it and travel across the sky to discover the game’s universe that is full of wonders. Kill (slay) the ancient monster with your the glorious sword or powerful spells! Complete hidden quests and get unique artifacts that will help you to defeat your rivals and become the greatest hero. Be thoughtful and protracted, and your curiosity is going to be rewarded!
Choose your path
The universe of the Jade Dynasty Mobiles remembers the long history of the school’s rivalry. Decide to take a peaceful way or become a god of war.
Explore the world
On your adventure, you’ll visit each and each piece of Jade Dynasty Mobile universe. Royal Yangcheng, the abode of your guides and friends; personal territories of the schools that keep their secret safe from the eyes of a stranger; tiny villages and ancient cities lost in the woods, and, of course, the Edge of Immortality, where the strongest warriors meet. To explore all of this you can use an esper – a special item that will allow you to fly without limits. Try flying on the great sword into the sky!
Сhallenge your friends and rivals!
You are never alone on this journey! First of all, magical pets are your faithful comrades in every battle. You can catch any monster almost in every location – make sure you are strong enough to tame them! Secondly, you can always find a company among the brave adventurers! Join a guild of the strongest warriors and become the legend among the opposite players, form a clan with the closest ones – or simply team with strangers to defeat an extremely powerful monster. In Jade Dynasty MMORPG you’ll always find a shoulder to rest on.
Highlight your outfit
Unlike many other games, in the Jade Dynasty mobile, you’ll run your imagination with a free choice of customize – and acquire a trendy outfit to face from the gang show off your style! some outfits are rare – you need to prove your strength to the god to collect them.
Jade Dynasty is about during a world supported ancient China, where the secrets of immortality and martial-arts perfection were fought over by six human factions: Jadeon, Skysong, Vim, Lupin, Modo, and Incense. Their pursuit of forbidden knowledge brought them into conflict with the demigod tribes of the Athan: Balo, Arden, Rayan, Celan, Forta, and Voida.
Each faction in Jade Dynasty has different skills, strengths, weaknesses and designs of play. Players can become more powerful through 150 levels, high ascended levels and several endgame skill systems (such as the “Chroma” system).
One of the game’s most unusual features is its Espers. This item allows the player to use a function called “invigorating” to automatically attack enemies, which works similarly to “bot” programs in many MMORPGs. This feature allows the Jade Dynasty players to grind for items and knowledge to get through their computers. Espers can also be set up to automatically use HP and SP remedies as well as powers (called “skills” in Jade Dynasty).
Espers are also powerful items in their own right, providing bonus skills and extra attributes to the owner. These attributes and skills can be increased both with special items or leveling up the Esper through constant use. The Esper’s appearance changes as its level increases. If you ascend your Esper the skill’s appearance will change also because of the Esper itself.
Players are ready to obtain pets and train them, improving their quality and evolving their appearance. Pets are very useful in-game as they attack enemies and possess skills of their own. Pets have levels just like players, but their power is more affected by the pet’s Grade stat. A pet will level up either by fighting alongside its master or through items like Kylin or Miradrake Orbs, and its grade is often improved through pet jades. These are often obtained through quests or by trading in Celebean items, available through the Marketplace.
All pets have a sign of the zodiac stat, which determines the attacks they need access to. A pet workshop function exists to craft training materials or gear for pets.
The pet’s appearance can radically change in grades 12 and 18 using special mushroom items. The appearance change is only aesthetic – it doesn’t affect the pet’s skills or attributes. Pets also chat with the player, with the mood of the pet determining what it says.
Grade 20 pets can also be ascended. Their appearance will drastically change, and players are also able to grade them up to grade 30. When pets reach ascension, players are able to summon them instantly and are also able to fly.
- Jade Dynasty features several methods for traveling quickly, including Skylords, Skyblades, charms, and mounts.
- Skylords allow players to teleport between towns for a small fee, but players can only teleport to areas when their level is high enough.
- Skyblades allow players to fly through the air, though they require energy items to use. Permanent skyblades are often obtained from the marketplace and from the Wind Fairy NPC within the Sunstream map. A temporary Skyblade is often obtained by completing a weekly quest from the Wind Fairy. Skyblades also have levels and grades which will increase with use, increasing their speed. The downside is that you cannot fight on Skyblades.
- Mounts allow a player to travel on the ground faster than they could run, though characters in the Arden faction can outrun most mounts in their fox transformation, which increases resistance and speed. Permanent mounts can be bought from the marketplace and temporary mounts can be won in the Kunlun Wonderland Fair zone.
- Portal charms and portal scrolls respectively teleport the player to a wanted location and to the actual map’s Town (for example if you’re in Sunstream and use a portal scroll, you will be teleported to Sunstream City). However, portal charms are often purchased from the marketplace or from other players with Jade Dynasty’s trading system, while portal scrolls are free and are given to the player each time he uses a Treasure Chest.
As in most fantasy MMORPGs, the games’ different classes, called factions, follow some common archetypes. Their names are, however, very original, as they are based on the Chinese novel Zhu Xian’s story. There are three races in Jade Dynasty: the Humans, the Athans, and therefore the Etherkins. The Humans and the Athans races each have six classes in total, with the individual class locked onto that race. The Etherkins currently has five classes. These classes are as follows.
The Jadeon is one of the three Good-aligned human factions and is the spell-sword mage of the game. They are a class that values honor.
They are ranged, possessing very powerful ranged and Area of Effect (AoE) attacks that damage many enemies around a specific point, but have low health and defense stats (this can be compensated with their wide range of protective spells, however). They use ice/lightning style spells mixed with martial arts as their combat skills. They use robes, alongside a sword as their equipment.
The Skysong is the first supports in Jade Dynasty. They are a class that values peace.
The Skysong is very valuable in group combat thanks to their ability to cast skills that empower their allies and inflict sleeping effects on their enemies. They have low defense and attack power, but their healing abilities make them very resilient. With themes based around being arcane monks, they have an array of skills that would bless their allies, with some they may use from afar that would heal them and deal considerable damage to the enemy. Skysongs even have area-of-effect spells but not many particularly strong ones. They use robes as their armor, and staff as their weapons.
- Each faction has 5 Tiers of skills, each unlocked by completing a quest chain at certain milestone levels. Humans begin as non-class Initiates, so Tier 1 begins for them at Level 15, while the Athan and Etherkin start Tier 1 at Level 1.
- Each faction has its own faction-specific Tier 1 and 2 quests chains, but Tier 3, 4, and 5 quests are the same for all classes.
- Each Tier contains a standardized amount of skills: nine skills for Tiers 1 – 4, and four skills for the Human Initiate tier and Tier 5. To level up skills in higher tiers, lower-level tiers need a certain amount of skill points invested in them. There are not enough skill points to attain all skills at maximum levels, so players choose a specific build to use.
- This system makes possible several different builds in the same faction, such as Skysongs being able to focus on either healing or fighting. Some players attempt to do both, but this usually results in a character that is a “jack of all trades, but master of none”, so the usual builds focus on one particular strength.
Refinery improves the quality of a weapon or a piece of defensive gear, increasing the stat bonuses they grant and is an important process of the game. Players can use talismans and, sometimes, an auxiliary item to improve or guarantee the success of a refinery.
Refinery improves the quality of the item, adding attributes to it and giving it a glow of different colors depending on the level of the refinery; e.g., a +9 armor grants a high bonus to Defense and glows green. Refined items are invaluable in the endgame, both for PvP and PvE. Refining has a chance to succeed and increase the refinery level, but if it fails, the gear will be destroyed. This may be avoided by using items that either enhance the chances of success, prevent items from breaking, or even guarantee success. The following items directly affect the refinery process:
1. The Star Charm: Increases the chance of success by 15%. Whether this is multiplicative or additive remains to be confirmed.
2. The Serenity Jade: Prevents the item from breaking. Instead, should the refinery process fail, the refine level will be reduced by 1. If your item was +5 and the refinery process fails serenity jade, your item will be returned to you at +4, and both the serenity jade and refinery talisman are consumed.
3. Sigils: Guarantees success of refining your item up to a certain value. There are tiers of Sigils that can increase the maximum refinery value, with Dragon Sigils the highest obtainable by exchanging lower-level sigils, and Kirin Sigils the highest-level sigils overall.
Star Charms, Serenity Jades, and Bronze Sigils can be purchased in the marketplace.
The Marketplace is a cash shop where Jaden can be exchanged for some items. Jaden can currently be purchased for US$1 per 1 Jaden. Jaden can also be purchased from other players for in-game gold via a banker function. The in-game gold to Jaden ratio is steadily rising. Unlike some games, Jade Dynasty can be played without using the Marketplace, but you will be at a disadvantage relative to cash shop players.