- WePlay.TV is an informational and entertainment portal. The purpose of the location isn’t only in the provision of the particular information concerning the e-sports life and gaming industry, but also in creating a platform for a spread of tournaments.
- WePlay! Esports is an esportainment company that mixes the simplest practices of the esports and entertainment fields.
- WePlay! is a Ukrainian esports organizer, based in Kyiv. Founded in 2012, WePlay! hosts tournaments in Dota 2, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, League of Legends, and World of Tanks.
- They made their entrance within the Dota 2 scene with the tournament WePlay Dota2 League Season 1 and a variety of show matches alongside it, in Spring 2013.
- In April 2016, they placed on their first Dota 2 LAN in their home town of Kyiv, with WePlay Dota2 League Season 3. Since then, they have hosted a variety of LAN tournaments in Ukraine.
- Their online tournaments have primarily featured European and CIS teams, but they need also hosted one Southeast Asian and North American tournament, each.
- In January 2020, WePlay! hosted their first Valve-sponsored Minor, with the Bukovel Minor. The tournament happened within the resort in Bukovel.
- WePlay! hosts tournaments in Dota 2, League of Legends, World of Tanks, and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. They organized their first CS: GO tournament in January 2019 and their first LAN tournament in May 2019.
- WePlay! Esports Production
They create content that provides shivers down your spine. Regardless if it’s an enormous event or a short teaser
They aim to redefine habitual approaches on esports production and fuel it with their creativity.
- WePlay! Esports uses 13 technology products and services including HTML5, Google Analytics, and Google Fonts, according to G2 Stack.
- WePlay! presents WeSave! Charity Play, a global online charity tournament to combat the spread of COVID-19.
The tournament will feature 24 teams and a prize pool of $120,000 USD, spread evenly across six regions. The prize pool and every one donation collected during the tournament is going to be equally divided between the CEPI and GlobalGiving funds.
- WePlay! Esports is ranked 63,249 among websites globally based on its 685,148 monthly web visitors, according to SimilarWeb.
- WePlay! Digest
News, long reads, memes – the best from esports world is right in your inbox
- Esports Insider
Headquarters: Kyiv Wilmington
Total Prize Pools: $2,230,939
WePlay! Esports is actively using 41 technologies for its website, according to BuiltWith. These include Viewport Meta, IPhone / Mobile Compatible, and Google Analytics.