- Uno is the computer game adaptation of the cardboard game of an equivalent name. it’s been released for a variety of platforms.
- The Xbox 360 version by Carbonated Games and Microsoft Game Studios was released on May 9, 2006, as a digital download via Xbox Live Arcade. A version for iPhone OS devices was released in 2008 by Gameloft.
- Gameloft released the PlayStation 3 version on October 1, 2009, and also released a version for iPod, WiiWare, Nintendo DSi via DSiWare, and PlayStation Portable.
- An updated version developed and published by Ubisoft was released for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 in August 2016, with a Steam version to follow later within the year.
- On November 7, 2017, Uno was released for the Nintendo Switch. the sport was also released for the Stadia cloud gaming service, operated by Google, on September 15, 2020.
- The Xbox 360 version was also included as a download code within the Xbox Live Vision bundle. A sequel to the present version, Uno Rush was announced at E3 2008.
- The Xbox 360 version of the sport offers three different game modes including Standard Uno, Partner Uno, and House Rules Uno. In Partner Uno, players sitting across from one another collaborate to make a team, in order that a win by either player may be a win for the team. In House Rules Uno, the principles are often tweaked and customized to the player’s preference.
- The Xbox 360 version of Uno offers multiplayer for up to four players through Xbox Live. Players can join or drop-out of in-progress games at any time, with computer players automatically taking up for any missing humans. the sport supports the Xbox
- Live Vision camera, allowing opponents to look at a picture of the player (or regardless of the camera is pointed at) while playing the sport.
Xbox 360 version
The Xbox 360 version of Uno supports downloadable content through the Xbox Live Marketplace. This content takes the shape of custom theme decks, which feature new visual appearances, sound effects, and game rules. Decks available for download from the Xbox Live Marketplace include:
Project Gotham Racing Uno: during this deck, the cards feature pictures of the cars seen within the Project Gotham Racing series of video games. The rule changes include a card called the “Gotham Live” card, which is predicated on the replay feature in Project Gotham Racing 3. This card allows a player to seem at the hand of any of the opposite players also as functioning as a traditional wild card.
Kameo: Elements of Power Uno: A custom deck with artwork from Kameo: Elements of Power. Additionally, a special play card allows a player to swap his or her entire hand with the hand of the other player within the game.
Uno 35th Anniversary: A special deck made to celebrate the 35th Anniversary of the primary edition of Uno released within the US in 1971. during this deck, there are specialty “35” cards. If a “35” card is played, only a 3 or 5 of any color are often played.
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix: This deck commemorates the discharge of Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix, it only has one background and one music track. Additionally, a replacement card named “Hadouken” was added. When played, the targeted player must draw cards until they get a Skip or a Reverse card.
The iPod version by Gameloft features a 15-round progressive career mode that introduces and unlocks special rule changes because the player progresses through the sport.
The WiiWare version, also because the DSiWare version, supported online play via the discontinued Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, also as Wii Speak support within the WiiWare version.
The Ubisoft version of the sport, which is out there for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, and Stadia, has two different modes; Standard Play, which may be a standard four-player game of Uno; and a 2v2 Mode where one can partner up with another player. Both of those modes support online play. This version also has six different house rules which will be combined.
This version, just like the Xbox 360 version, supports downloadable content. These include:
Uno Winter Theme: this is often purely cosmetic and adds a winter theme to the backdrop while still retaining the first Uno card deck. This DLC is free.
Uno Rabbids: A custom deck starring the Raving Rabbids, this deck has four unique cards (Comin’ Through, Explosive Results, Hurry Up!, and Wild Blue Yonder). This DLC is free.
Uno Just Dance: A custom deck associated with the computer game Just Dance 2017, this deck has four unique cards (Cross-Fade, Hot Number, Get Down, and Just Dance Machine). this is often paid DLC.
Uno Rayman: A custom deck associated with the Rayman series of games, this deck has four unique cards (Dragon, Punching Things, Escape, and a touch Help). this is often paid DLC.
Uno Flip: A custom deck featuring double-sided cards and different action cards (Draw 5, Skip Everyone, Wild Draw Color, and Flip). this is often a paid DLC.
The Nintendo Switch has all of those apart from UNO Flip
Reviews for the sport were mostly positive. As of June 22, 2008, the Xbox 360 version of Uno holds an 82% average review score on review aggregator website GameRankings and 81% on Metacritic.
On March 27, 2007, Microsoft declared Uno to be the primary Xbox Live Arcade game to exceed a million downloads.