- Raft is a Survival Game developed by Redbeet Interactive and published by Axolot Games. By yourself or with friends, your mission is to survive an epic oceanic adventure across a perilous sea! Gather debris to survive, expand your raft, and be wary of the risks of the ocean!
- Trapped on a little raft with nothing but a hook made from old plastic, players awake on a huge, blue ocean totally alone and with no land in sight! With a dry throat and an empty stomach, survival won’t be easy!
- Raft throws you and your friends into an epic adventure out on the large open sea, with the objective to remain alive, gather resources, and build yourself a floating home deserves survival.
- Resources are tough to return by at sea: Players will need to confirm to catch whatever debris floats by using their trusty hook and when possible, scavenge the reefs beneath the waves and therefore the islands above.
- However, thirst and hunger isn’t the sole danger within the ocean, be careful with the man-eating shark determined to finish your voyage!
● Multiplayer! Survive by yourself or with friends in online co-op!
● Hook! Use your hook to catch debris floating by.
● Craft! Build survival equipment, weapons, crop plots, and more to assist you to stay alive!
● Build! Expand your raft from easy wreckage to a buoyant mansion.
● Research! Learn new things to craft within the research table.
● Navigate! Sail your raft towards new places!
● Dive! anchor and explore the depths for more resources.
● Fight! Defend your raft from the risks of the ocean.
Do you wish to play survival games?
- Imagine that you simply are just one person is survived after a catastrophic crash in the ocean! You found yourself on their lonesome on the tiny raft wandering within the ocean. There are not any signs of earth nearby. You see all types of debris passing by that made you realize that you simply are the sole survivor of a ship crash! Now you would like to fight and struggle for your life if you would like to survive! The angry and hungry shark is usually near your raft, expecting you to subside so you gotta be careful! Gather resources from the water to craft equipment and instruments, find food and drinkable water to remain alive, and expand your raft to make an easier place to measure in!
- Try to catch barrels, leaves, wood, and other staff standing lonely on a raft! Beautiful ocean, wind, waves what else is needed? Yes, anything. So throw your hook and check out to catch staff!
- If you are an enormous fan of other survival game ( survival within the sea ), play Raft – attempt to Survive simulator, it will be just what you are trying to find. Completely new experience once you are on the sting of life and death! Begin your survival adventure now!
- Raft started as a prototype on Itch.io and with the amazing support from the community, an Early Access version filled with new features, online multiplayer, and more is now available on Steam since May 23rd, 2018!
Questions and answers about the game
- Is raft for free?
Yes, Raft for Windows may be a survival game that users can download for free of charge
- Is raft on the ps4?
Raft PS4. Raft is currently in Early Access, so until there is a full launch there’s not any chance of a Raft PS4 release
- Is raft on mobile?
Raft is an unusually addictive survival simulator out now for Android
- Is raft a console?
Raft, developed by Redbeet Interactive, is out now on Steam and allows you to survive the open and dangerous ocean with just a raft to your name. If the title does well on Steam, then maybe down the road, the developers might announce a release on another console, but unfortunately, Raft is merely playable via Steam.
- How does one survive on a raft?
Wait for the shark to attack your raft, then hit him together with your spear. After four hits with the wooden spear, he will abandon the raft. You will also distract it by using shark bait, which can keep him in situ for a short time, useful if you would like to try to some underwater expeditions
- Does raft have an ending?
Although the Raft ending isn’t complete, there’s still quite a bit to try to within the survival crafting game. I assume it really depends on your own imagination and whether you’re content with simply floating across the ocean on a raft. Personally, I do not mind survival games that basically do not have a purpose
- How many players can play raft together?
Interestingly, there is no limit to what percentage of friends can join your game, nor how big the raft can become. It’s limited only by the computing power of your PC, although I would not recommend quite two to four players. There are quite a few crafting options for raft expansion, too, it doesn’t need to be flat.
CHANGELOG from chapter 1 to chapter 2
- 2 new locations: Caravan Town and Tangaroa
- 3 new small islands
- 27 new achievements
- New enemies: Mudhogs and Butler Bots
- New item: charger
- New item: Cassette (Classical)
- New item: Cassette (EDM)
- New item: Cassette (Elevator)
- New item: Cassette (Pop)
- New item: Cassette (Rock)
- New item: Electric Purifier
- New item: Firework
- New item: Large Storage
- New item: Major Tom
- New item: detector
- New item: Piano
- New item: Seed (Banana)
- New item: Seed (Strawberry)
- New item: Tangaroa Plants (6 varities)
- New item: Tangaroa Paintings (5 varities)
- New item: Developer Paintings (8 varities)
- New item: Tiki Piece (4 varities)
- New item: Titanium ore
- New item: Toy Robot
- New item: hookah
- New item: cistern
- New item: Zipline
- New item: Zipline Tool
- New feature: Treasure Hunting
- New feature: Automated Water System
- New feature: Zipline System
- New feature: Unstuck Button
- New story notes and puzzles
- New colors added to the paintbrush menu: Light grey and dark grey
- Updated loading screen
- 5 extra slots within the backpack
- “Pipe” changed to “Fuel Pipe”
- Seagulls now take a long time between eating crops
- Integrated the exclusive game mode into the graphics settings
- Cooking recipes drop rate is more balanced
- Using a bow and arrow now requires just one button to load and fire
- The steering wheel is now easier to center
- Shark despawn time increased
- Collecting nets are now paintable
- Corrupt worlds will now show in the loading menu with a red background
- All blueprints now respawn when revisiting locations
- Collecting nets now allow foundations to be inbuilt in each direction
- The main menu raft changed to three community-built ones
- Loading times decreased notably
- New graphics setting: Reflection
- Increased the despawn time for arrows
- Storages now visually show how full they’re
- Dirt piles can now occasionally give extra loot
- Choppable trees now display an axe icon
- Due to security reasons, you’ll now need to be friends with the host to be ready to join their world.