BURGER KING to Sponsor New Belgian Online League of Legends League
- Riot Games announces the beginning of the Belgian League, a League of Legends league sponsored by BURGER KING.
- 4Entertainment and Riot Games will facilitate the league.
- BURGER KING has been active in esports sponsorships in 2019, has teamed with both FaZe Clan and Blast Pro Series.
- Riot Games announced that it’s launched the primary ever official Belgian League of Legends League, sponsored by BURGER KING.
- Dubbed Belgian League, six teams will compete against one another in two splits, with qualifying teams getting the prospect to compete within the European Masters Play-Ins.
- The Belgian League officially starts on Jan. 20 and can see six teams compete, and Riot and gaming and esports company 4Entertainment are collaborating to determine and facilitate the inaugural league.
- The aim of the Belgian League is to give local talent more opportunities to develop their skills and to boost the Belgian esports circuit to a better level that way. Among the six teams which will participate within the league are football teams KV Mechelen and RSC Anderlecht.
- Esports is booming for several years now. Their popularity continues to rise, especially among the younger generations. There is an enormous overlap between the gaming community and therefore the fans of BURGER KING, Vic Dresen, marketing manager of BURGER KING said. “League of Legends is understood for gamers getting rather heated within the game. Teammates flame one another once they are playing a nasty game. In true LoL terminology, this suggests that teammates won’t twiddle my thumbs to insult one another quite fiercely.”
Burger King is giving away 1,000 PlayStation 5 game consoles
- Burger King is teaming up with Sony to offer away 1,000 PlayStation 5 consoles alongside digital downloads for games.
- Customers can either make a $5 purchase (before tax) or enter through a mail-in form.
- The sweepstakes are going to be running until November.
- Starting on October 15, Burger King will begin to offer away 1,000 PlayStation 5 consoles to some lucky customers, consistent with an announcement on the fast-food chain’s website.
- Other prizes include a digital download of both “Sackboy: an enormous Adventure” or a digital download of “Demon’s Souls,” alongside 1,000 codes for a three-month subscription to PlayStation Now, which allows users to play games on demand. There are 2,000 digital codes available for every game.
- The chain began teasing the collaboration earlier in October 2020, with promo videos on the company’s social media accounts.
- There are three alternative ways to enter. Any qualifying purchases of $5 (before tax) that are made on BK.com or the Burger King app will automatically get a token to “play the sport .” Customers also can enter receipt information on BK.com and therefore the BK app to enter, or there’s a mail-in form for those that don’t need to dine at the chain.
- Customers also will have an opportunity to win smaller prizes including coupons for menu items.
- Once a sale is formed, a user will get a token that will be used immediately, or but later, but it must be played by November 22.
Burger King mascot streams with esports stars to market Impossible Whopper
- For the nationwide rollout of the Impossible Whopper today, Burger King partnered with esports brand FaZe Clan on a Livestream promotion, consistent with esports publisher Dexerto. The Impossible Whopper, tested at select Burger King locations for months, uses the Impossible Foods brand’s plant-based beef alternative.
- Starting at 4 p.m. ET, popular members of the Los Angeles-based FaZe Clan will stream with a guest appearance by The King, Burger King’s mascot. during a tweet posted Wednesday, FaZe Clan nodded to a surprise for fans during the stream.
- Burger King has dabbled in esports before, live streaming with influencers Jack “CouRage” Dunlop and Seth “Scump” Abner last November, per Dexerto. the corporate announced the Impossible Whopper was expanding nationwide earlier this month.
- Burger King is ramping up marketing for the nationwide rollout of its plant-based Whopper, and therefore the FaZe Clan partnership shows how the brand is targeting young, largely male audiences that favor esports and live-streaming. The corporate has leveraged previous live streaming efforts to encourage delivery orders via DoorDash, though it’s unclear what “surprise” is future for FaZe Clans followers later today.
Burger King Is Launching a computer game Food Delivery Service in Spain.
Burger King Spain is looking to level up in esports and gaming. And it’s getting tons of help from the gaming industry itself.
Burger King is hiring gamers to sell you food during online matches
- Burger King is now using video games to undertake to peddle their food into our gaping mouths because nothing during this world is sacred. Undeterred by their failed 2006 advergame Sneak King, the nutriment company is now hiring a team of gamers to play alongside us in online PlayStation games to sell us food.
Burger King’s latest computer game venture is named Burger Clan:
Burger Clan is going to be racing, shooting, and dribbling alongside us in our favorite games. Oh, and they’ll even be ready at a moment’s notice to require our burger order. Burger King is going to be operating a “command center” (a.k.a. a restaurant) because it injects itself into your online matches with PlayStation’s permission, consistent with the company’s handout sent via email. If you check in with Burger Clan online, someone who works for Burger King will attempt to play with you and be able to put in your Whopper order while somehow being an asset to your team.