Supercell returns with the foremost exhilarating competition within the world, featuring the highest Brawl Stars Players in our official Brawl Stars Championship.
Win a complete of 15 games before you lose 3 for a ticket to the Monthly Events
Teams compete in an in-game weekend tournament. the highest 8 teams from each region will advance to their respective Monthly Finals.
The top 16 teams from across the world brawl for the title of Brawl Stars Championship 2021 Champion.
PRIZE POOL- $1,000,000+
Balance Changes and Bug Fixes:
- Super Totem’s effect gets weaker the more it charges a player’s super
- The First Supercharge is charged at full speed. those afterward charge 1% less per second until the Totem reaches a 50% reduced charging rate.
- This effect is tracked individually per player
Decreased Supercharge rate from Main Attack from 10 to 12 hits
Decreased Main Attack damage from 1120 to 1060
- Rattled Hive Bee count increased from 3 to 4
- Rattled Hive Bees now stop at the primary target hit
- Rattled Hive Bee maximum damage decreased from 800 to 600
- Rattled Hive fly pattern changed slightly to maneuver slower and canopy less area
- Decreased Health from 2500 to 2400
- Decreased Main Attack damage from 400 to 380
- Fixed a problem with player-made map reporting that caused some maps to urge banned unintentionally
- Fixed Brawl Ball behavior issues associated with Sprout’s Super
- Fixed Showdown boxes being knocked back by Sprout’s Super
- Fixed Ruffs’ Pins unlocking incorrectly from Pin Packages
- Added Colette and Lou Pins to Pin Packs
Tick and Tara have just got new Gadgets!
Tara: Tara spawns three shadows around her that attack nearby enemies and disappears after 6 seconds.
Tick: Tick becomes invulnerable for 1 second and then explodes for 1000 damage.