Cooking Fever is a cooking game where you manage different types of nutriment restaurants. You have to serve customers as quickly as possible, making sure they go home happy and satisfied.
Details of the game:
In the beginning, you can only serve customers at a burger place, but as you advance in the game, you can unlock new types of restaurants like pizzerias, bakeries, and Chinese restaurants. Altogether, you can serve over 400 different types of food, including hamburgers, hot dogs, pizza, soft drinks, etc.
Serving the customers is very simple: above the customer’s head, you can see what food he or she wants. Prepare the order quickly, using all the tools you have. With the money you earn, you can also improve and buy more kitchen tools, like pans, dispensers, and fryers.
Cooking Fever may be a fun cooking game with easy and addictive gameplay, alongside great graphics.
Feverish revolution in the kitchen
In this adventure, with free basic content and optional microtransactions, you will be in charge of serving the clients of a fast food restaurant (burgers, pizzas, tacos, cakes..). The content is suitable for all audiences which include everyone from children to adults.
Choose your destiny in the kitchen
- In Cooking Fever you must “survive” waves of clients who will ask you for all kinds of fast food: burgers, sodas, hot dogs. As the clerk you will have to follow the necessary steps to prepare each meal and each order. For example, to cook a good burger you must place the bread on the plate, the meat in the pan, take it out when it’s done (take too long and it will be burned and you will have to throw it away!) and put it in the bread.
- The rhythm and your micromanagement skills will be the key to succeed in Cooking Fever, especially when you get past the tutorial levels and start being overwhelmed by many customers at once. Take too long and the clients will leave angry and without paying. Be fast and they will be so happy that you will get tipped.
- Up to now Cooking Fever seems like your typical cooking game. What’s unique about it? Two elements: the progression and the establishment management.
- At the top of a round or A level of Cooking Fever, you will invest your money in better kitchen tools. Improve your frying pan and the meat will be done sooner. Buy more tuppers and you’ll store more food, helping together with your provisions. You choose what you want to improve, breaking one of the curses of this type of games: the linear progression.
- When you have completed a few rounds, the game will allow you to invest money in improving the looks of your restaurant. This component is more strategic than it seems: entertain your clients with a better quality TV and they’ll stay longer. Again, this part of the game helps you feel like you are controlling Cooking Fever directly, and not the other way around!
Lots of patience
- Cooking Fever isn’t a 100% free game, ladies and gentlemen. The title includes optional microtransactions that will help you improve your equipment quickly or make certain progress faster. You can complete Cooking Fever without paying, but many times you will have to repeat the levels to get enough money to improve your equipment. You will need lots of patience.
- Cooking Fever has great controls, which I even have been thankful for within the most stressful moments. There is nothing I hate more in these games than when I lost time because the title doesn’t recognize that I want to send the order to the client, for example.
- In an aesthetic level, Cooking Fever is nice and even cute without having overloaded colors that slow down the action in older devices. Each interactive element has been designed so it’s easy to recognize when you find yourself in the middle of a cooking frenzy, which is the most important thing.
Cooking Fever has nicely surprised us. We expected another cooking game and we found a title that recognizes that it is in a stagnated genre and needs some kind of revolution. Unlike other similar games, in Cooking Fever you’re on top of things of your strategy and the way you would like to advance. We never thought we’d talk about strategy in a kitchen game, but we are sure that you didn’t expect to read this recommendation either.
- A lot of content
- Non-linear progression
- Strategic components
The patience needed to complete it without paying
- More than 1000 dishes to cook using 250 ingredients
- 27 unique locations: Fast-Food, Bakery, Chinese, Pizza, Seafood, Indian, Breakfast Café, Sushi Bar, frozen dessert Shop, Paradise Cocktail Bar, Corn Dog Van, Café Mexicana, House of Crab, Sports Bar, Sunset Waffles, Smokey Grill BBQ, Italian Buffet, Salad Bar, Aloha Bistro, Hell’s Kitchen . More locations are on the way!
- More than 1000 levels to complete
- Hundreds and many upgrades for your kitchen appliances and interior
- More than 350 challenge levels to check your cooking skills!
- Prepare delicious desserts and attractive nutriment , run a bar and an Oriental Restaurant, practice your skills during a sort of setting and cooking techniques. Use quite 100 ingredients to cook several hundred tasty dishes. Try all the possible kitchen appliances, from coffee makers and rice cookers to pizza ovens and popcorn makers.
- Decorate your restaurants to attract more clients.
- Make your own freebies, like cookies or cupcakes, to form your customers’ experience more personal and memorable – a bit like in real life! Upgrade your kitchen and produce a good greater sort of dishes. Have fun cooking and don’t forget to share your delicious meals together with your friends on Facebook!
Countless Restaurants and Endless Cooking Amusement
There are 23 exciting restaurants in Cooking Fever! Some of our favorites are the frozen dessert Bar, Sunset Waffles, Sushi Restaurant, and Michelle’s Cafe! Who knew that cooking is often such great fun? Cook up many dishes starting from simple to fancy with thousands of ingredients. Continuously make sure that your restaurant is beefed up to your customers’ liking! Are you furthermore sure that your kitchen is upgraded and efficient? Cooking Fever on PC needs you to be a master chef!