2020 RMR Sticker Capsules
Over the past year, the highest CS: GO teams within the world competed in regional ranking events for invitations to a serious Championship. Ultimately there would be no Major in 2020, but it’s important that fans have a chance to celebrate and recognize the diligence of the simplest teams of 2020. So, the 2020 CS: GO RMR Capsules got announced.
These capsules represent the teams that might have received invitations to the 2020 Fall Major, weakened by their invitation status (Legend, Challenger, Contender). You will find the ultimate RMR scores and standings here.
For these stickers, 50% of the proceeds directly support the teams.
2021 RMR Events
Regional RMR events to spot the 24 teams to ask the 2021 PGL Stockholm Major.
RMR points are reset for 2021, however, the 2020 RMR Legends will start with 600, Challengers with 300, and contenders with 100 points.
Teams can now specify a substitute player (any player who isn’t registered to participate or substitute for an additional team) that’s breakaway their coach.
A team incurs a penalty once they substitute out a player on an occasion, but there’s no penalty when that player is brought back in.
During online matches, only players are allowed within the room and on the server. Neither coaches nor the other team staff are going to be allowed within the room, on the server, or to otherwise communicate with the team during a web match.
2021 Major Championship
CS: GO’s next Major Championship is going to be hosted by PGL, and can happen in Stockholm at the Ericsson Globe, October 23rd-November 7th, provided it’s safe to carry live competitive events by that point.
Twenty-four teams will battle for his or her share of a $2,000,000 prize pool. Those teams are going to be identified through a series of Regional Major Ranking (RMR) events throughout the year, initially happening online and culminating in a minimum of one offline RMR per region before the main.
CS: GO UPDATE
When a player disconnects or is kicked in classic competitive and wingman modes, they are not replaced by a bot. If the whole other team leaves, one bot is going to be left idling at the spawn point for the opposite team
Fixed bots that weren’t navigating properly in Warmup arenas
Reduced size of SWAT sleeves matching all existing models
Fixed a crash in Windows dedicated server when “version” command is issued
Pings not move when walked over by characters, and can also not highlight weapons in competitive matches
Adjusted Retakes clip areas in Mirage and Train
Accounts that completed government biometric identification are upgraded to CS: GO Prime Account Status for Steam China
Fixed some clipping bugs
Fixed a pixel-gap within the Cargo containers in T-Spawn
Fixed Cargo containers not having their proper colors
Fixed bomb explosions being visible above A-site
- Removed several boost spots
- Added stairs within the garage for better rotation flow
- The breakable ceiling around A-site and Mid. Smokes and glashes can now be used on A-site
- Removed “office” area on Mid
- Both entrances of the hut are now wider for better player traffic flow between A-Site and Mid
- Lowered A upper and bridge to form entire bombsite more readable
- Removed several awkward angles on A-Site
- Removed excessive areas on A-Site
- Removed clutter on A-Site
- Better FPS round the whole map
- Widened inner a part of the connector
- Reduced size of restaurant corner
- Adjusted tarp positions on the truck to eliminate some angles
- Lowered half-wall at Stairs
- Adjusted timings by pushing CT spawns back a touch
- Shifted the crates next to Tower further towards Pit
- Enhanced visibility for various long-range angles
- Removed electric box next to Bikes
- Reduced amount of breakable glass at Shop
- The blocked angle from CT boost to Pit
- Increased size of ladder hole
- Added location names
- Fixed players having the ability to ascertain into the tower area when boosted at Dumpster
- Fixed some Z-fighting and intersecting Geo
- Fixed various visible nodraw textures
- Fixed various bomb stuck spots
- Fixed player stuck spot on Street
- Clipping adjustments throughout the map
- Minor visual adjustments and enhancements