- Every moment has love in it, every hour has happiness in it, if you lose it, it becomes a memory and if you live it, it becomes life.
- Travel and tell no one, live a true love story and tell no one, live happily and tell no one, people ruin beautiful things.
- If you don’t build your dreams, someone will hire you to build theirs.
- Be soo good, they just can’t ignore you.
- Sometimes peace is a better option than being right.
- The heart is not a basket for keeping tension and sadness. It is a golden box for keeping roses of happiness and sweet memories.
- When people say they can’t see anything good in you, Hug them and say: “ Life is difficult for the blind”.
- Everything happens for a reason. Don’t question it, trust it.
- The strongest of all warriors are Time and Patience.
- Be humble. A tree that wants to touch the sky must extend its roots into the Earth. The more it wants to rise upwards, the more it has grown downwards. So to rise in life, we must be humble, down to earth, and grateful.
- Never show your weakness to the world, because world is much interested to play with it.
- We always feel that we are perfect and others should be corrected. It is like cleaning the mirror instead of cleaning our face.
- All beautiful relationships do not depend on how well we understand someone. But it depends on how well we manage the misunderstanding.
- Positivity is in accepting reality, rather than living in false hopes.
- Your calm mind is the ultimate weapon against all your challenges. Always stay calm and relaxed.
- Expect more from yourself than from others, because the expectations from others hurt a lot, while expectations from yourself inspire a lot.
- Unexpected results and problems are a part of life. Never loose hope in any condition, because the darkness of night always ends with the light of the day.
- Without crossing the worst situations, no one can touch the best corners of life. Dare to face anything in life.
- Do it now! Sometimes later becomes never.
- Tears come – wipe it yourself, if other people come to wipe it, they will do business with it.
- You cannot win every battle of your life but you have to win the ultimate war.
- Life is a bank account in God’s hands. Nobody knows the balance of the remaining days. Keep depositing with forgiveness,prayer and obedience.
- A bird sitting on a weak tree is never afraid of the branch breaking because her trust is not on the branch but on its own wings.
- Some find pearls,some find fishes,some just find their feet wet. Life is common for all but we can only get what we try for.
- Health doesn’t always come from medicine. Most of the time it comes from peace of mind,peace in the heart,peace of soul. It comes from laughter and love
- If you can see the positive sides of everything, you will be able to live a much richer life than others.
- Life doesn’t allow for us to go back and fix what we have done wrong in the past,but it does allow for us to live each day better than our last.
- Time has a wonderful way of showing us what really matters
- Honest relations are just like water,no color, no shape, no place,no taste but still very important for life
- Whatever may be your age, if you are planning for tomorrow,you are still young to achieve it.
Meera finished the coffee and it was 12 AM. She checked the date and it was 4th July. She felt the pain of Sameer as it was Nisha’s birthday. She went running to Sameer and gave him a tight hug. She has many questions in her heart about what happened next and how Nisha died! She wanted to ask Sameer how such a beautiful love story turned into a pain story. She asked Sameer why he remains so alone and didn’t talk to anyone. “Loneliness is not killing you” she asked Sameer. He replied that he has friendship with loneliness and he hears the voice of Nisha. Sameer was crying a lot.
Sameer picked Nisha from her home everyday for School. They both were very happy. Slowly Nisha was smiling a lot. Smile which was missing from her face for years was there because of Sameer. They used to plan their future, plan their present. Whole school knew that they were in love. Nisha always asked Sameer that he should never leave her. She said to Sameer that she cant be able to live without him. She bought a beautiful Timex watch for Sammer which he liked a lot.
Sameer noticed in the Timex watch that it is 12 AM and it’s Nisha’s birthday. He asked Meera whether she is going to come along with him. Meera and Sameer went to the shop and Meera picked up many eatables in good quantity. She asked Sammer to pick more and more. They picked chocolates, biscuits,chips,toys and other things which kids like. She bought a big cake. They both came back home and cut the cake and Sameer finally had a smile on his face. Meera took Sameer to an orphanage in the morning where they distributed all the things. Sameer felt relieved. Meera also asked everyone to pray for Nisha. After spending time in the orphanage, She took Sameer to a cloth store where they bought Sarees, Shirts, towels and then to a grocery store where she bought eatables in a large quantity. She then took Sameer to Sai Baba temple where they distributed everything to poor people. After having darshan in Sai Baba temple, she asked Sameer to sit outside the temple. He asked why and then she replied. If any ego is left within us then our prayers will not be granted. They sat outside the temple for 20 mins and begged. Sameer was very happy.
Meera finally asked Sameer what happened? He replied that they have decided to bunk the school and go to Kanpur and buy some good leather stuff. Kanpur was 90 kms from Lucknow. It was 2nd August Morning they bunked the school.
Sameer and Nisha had breakfast in the morning and then decided to leave Lucknow around 9:30 AM. Sameer was driving very fast. Although Nisha was asking again and again to slow down, Sameer ignored. A car banged their bike from behind. There was blood all over Sameer’s body. He regained his balance and looked at Nisha. Sameer in broken pieces reached around Nisha. Nisha was saying that I love you a lot. She said to Sameer that “wherever he remains, whomsoever he gets married, how much money he earns but please remember that I always loved you a lot and will love you after death also. Please don’t hate me for even one second. I love you Sameer”. Sameer screamed loudly and looking towards God in the sky, he asked God to send her back.
Nisha died in my arms. He cried and said he wasn’t able to do anything. He asked Meera to bring her back. Meera hugged Sameer tightly. There were tears in Meera’s eyes as well. A beautiful love story has ended into a painful story. Meera told Sameer that she cannot bring back Nisha but she will be with him forever. “I know you don’t want help but she is there to be with you” She said to Sameer.
Sammer went to sleep. Meera prayed to God to take out all the pain from Sameer life. She prepared food for Sameer. She decorated the house for Nisha’s birthday. Sameer when woke up was very happy. They had dinner. Sameer showed the photo of Nisha to Meera. Meera was quite surprised. She was totally amazed. Meera and Nisha resembled each other in looks(almost 95%).
Next part will take you to the story what happened next and there story in Dubai….
- Our bodies have five senses: touch, smell, taste, sight, hearing. But not to be overlooked are the senses of our souls: intuition, peace, foresight, trust, empathy. The differences between people lie in their use of these senses; most people don’t know anything about the inner senses while a few people rely on them just as they rely on their physical senses, and in fact probably even more.
2. Choose your battles wisely. After all, life is not measured by how many times you stood up to fight. It’s not winning battles that makes you happy, but it’s how many times you turned away and chose to look into a better direction. Life is too short to spend it on warring. Fight only the most, most, most important ones, let the rest go.
3. One individual may die for an idea; but that idea will, after his death, incarnate itself in a thousand lives. That is how the wheel of evolution moves on and the ideas and dreams of one nation are bequeathed to the next.
4. They, whose mind and intellect are absorbed in the Self, who remain firmly attached with the Self, who have Self as their supreme goal, whose sins have been destroyed by the knowledge, do not take birth again.
5. A man reaps the fruits of the actions he has performed: actions whether good or bad, and death grants him these fruits. No man’s action depends on those of another. This human body is like a bubble on the surface of water. No one need mourn for another since we are all to be pitied. There is no cause for grief in this world where everything is transient.
The most important thing in life is how to handle people in life. It is difficult but not impossible. Nowadays people are drowning in information while starving for wisdom. People are knowledgeable but not educated.
Education( a word with all vowels) -really what is it? Education if to be defined in a single line is to choose and do right over wrong. We have to choose right over wrong in every aspect of life.
- The best way to handle people is to say “you are right”. People are looking for acceptance nowadays. They want someone who could listen to them and agree with them every time. Try this, it will work.
- The other way is to notice the person. Notice his eyes and hands movements as well while you are talking to that person. If his hands,eyes and words are in different directions then that person is lying to you. He is cheating you. Leave that person immediately as he will try to do that again. If you can’t leave him, avoid him.
- If a person is transparent to you, remain transparent to him. He will be your true friend. True friendship is a plant of slow growth. Slowly and slowly add water to your plant.
- Be courteous to all but trust none.
- If you want to help anyone, help! but don’t expect it back. The more you expect anything from anyone, the more you will be hurt.
This is a story of a drunkard Sameer and full of life Meera. Meera is very beautiful. She has long hair,beautiful eyes that have deep emotions and a smile which will make you fall in love with her.
Sammer is a drunkard. He just smokes and drinks. They both met in a college in Delhi.
Sameer is the silent type of a person. He doesn’t speak to anyone. He attends his lectures and leaves the college without speaking with anyone. Meera is full of life. She meets everyone,helps out everyone. They both are totally of opposite nature. Sameer is from a small village and Meera is from beautiful Kashmir.
It was during one course they met. The professor put them in the same group to make a presentation. Sameer as usual came to the college drinking. Meera has called him to make a presentation. He said yes to everything and didn’t smile for once also. Meera noticed through his eyes that he was in immense pain. Wound which was not visible. She tried to make him laugh but all in vain. They both made the presentation and left.
Meera couldn’t sleep the whole night. She just thought about Sameer. Sameer as usual took whisky and slept but Meera decided to know what he was going through and make his life more colorful and cheerful.
They both again met in college. Meera asked Sameer to go with her to Chandni Chowk. He first refused but she insisted again and again. He finally agreed. She took him to a shop where they sell birds. She took two birds along with the cage and released the birds. The pigeons fly high in the air. She smiled and asked Sameer to open the other cage which has two pigeons. Sameer listened to her and did it. There were tears in the eyes of Meera of joy. They both left that day.
There were questions in Sameer’s mind as to why she was doing that! He was curious to meet her next day. Meera the next day came in a pink dress. She was looking extremely beautiful. He asked her why she made him do that. The reply given by Meera changed the life of Sameer forever. Many many years before there was Pegambur Mohammed who used to buy slaves at a higher cost and release them free. The joy of the slave who was set free will give his soul peace. He continued to do that again and again, till every slave was set free.
Nowadays there are no slaves, soo i set pigeons free to give peace to my soul. Meera said i have seen you in pain so i wanted to give you peace and happiness. Sameer felt that last night he slept well and he didn’t need to drink.
Sameer told Meera that today also people are slaves. She asked where? He said everyone is a slave. She said are you mad? He said yes people are slaves, slaves of their ego,slaves of jealousy,slaves of showoff, slaves of their emotions. Meera asked how they will be set free. He replied by doing good to others. He said by eradicating ego. Meera suddenly asked why do you drink daily. He said the girl he loved died in an accident. He just was not able to overcome it. God was watching everything from above and he only connected them. Meera and Sameer fall in love with each other but they don’t get married.
Next article will tell why they didn’t get married..The story continued to Dubai…
Various type of people
- Manipulators- These are the kind of people who will manipulate everything you say and everything you do for their own benefit. They will handle you by saying “you are right”. These people are emotionless and do everything for their benefit. BEWARE OF THEM. They are everywhere just to hurt you. They will cheat you for money and other things also. They will always say that they have many problems and try to extract money and other things from you. They pretend to be friends but they are actually not friends.
- Tit for tat- They will do exactly the same as you do to them. These people will not help you in any circumstances. If you give them favor they will return it back. If you do wrong they will also do wrong. These types of people will not back stab you.
- Takers- Keep distance from them. They will just ask everything from you. It is their habit and their character also is depicted from it. They don’t sleep well.
- Givers- They are very good people who will help you in the times of need. These types of people sleep well at night.
- Golden hearted- They are rarely found. If you find one, don’t lose them. They are your real friends and companion for life.
- Will speak bad but will do good- They are also good people but rarely anyone understands them. They are kind hearted as well.
- Silent- They will not speak anything but may do good or do bad. We have to use our wisdom to check these types of people.
- Courageous- They are leaders.
- People who have blessings of God- Rarely found. Some call them lucky. They are like eagles flying high in the sky. Every work of them is just done.
- Transparent- what they are inside, they are outside. These type of people always taste success in life.
- Baader-Meinhof Effect
It has got a typical name and that is for sure. Even if you have never heard of it, the probability is that you have experienced this fascinating phenomenon, otherwise you will soon experience it.
If to be stated in one line, Baader-Meinhof phenomenon is a frequency bias. If you see something new, at least it is new to you. It might be a word, a breed of dog, a particular sort of house or simply it can be anything. You might notice that you are conscious of that thing everywhere you go.
In reality, there’s no increase in occurrence of that thing. It’s just that you have started to notice it more.
We have all been there. You heard a song for the primary time just the opposite day. Now you are hearing it everywhere you are going. In fact, you can’t seem to escape it. Just ask yourself whether it is the song or is it you. If the song just hits your favorite on the charts and is getting tons of play, it is sensible that you are hearing it many times . But if it is an old song and you have only recently become conscious of it, you will be within the grasp of the Baader-Meinhof phenomenon.
It is actually the difference between something happening a lot and something you have started to detect a lot.
Baader-Meinhof phenomenon, or Baader-Meinhof effect, is when your consciousness of something increases. This leads you to believe it is actually happening more whether that is not the case.
It is also known as:-
- Frequency illusion
- Recency illusion
- Selective attention bias
You might also hear it is called red car syndrome. Last week you decided that you are going to buy a red car to stand out from the crowd. Now every time you pull into a parking lot, you are surrounded by red cars.
There are no more red cars this week than there were last week. Strangers didn’t run out and buy red cars to gaslight you. It is just that since you made the decision, your brain is drawn to more and more red cars.
Baader-Meinhof phenomenon in medical diagnosing
You always want your doctor to have lots of experience so they can easily interpret symptoms and test results. Pattern recognition is vital to a lot of diagnoses but frequency bias can cause you to see a pattern where it is not there..
Baader-Meinhof in marketing
You have seen many ads in your social media account. They keep on popping up while you are surfing . Going viral is many marketing guru’s dreams.
Seeing some ad appear again and again can lead to the assumption that it is more advantageous or more popular than it is. Maybe it actually is a new trend and lots of people are buying the product or it could just seem that way.
- Bystander Effect
The term bystander effect mentions the phenomenon during which the larger the amount of individuals present, the less likely people are to help an individual in distress. When a crisis situation occurs, observers are more likely to need action if there are few or no other witnesses. Being a part of an outsized crowd makes it so no single person has got to take responsibility for an action (or inaction).
If you saw somebody else in trouble, would you merely walk on? That depends totally on what percentage people are around. The more folks that are present, the less inclined you will be to make reactions. This is the bystander effect, discovered by psychologists Bibb Latané and John Darley following the 1964 Kitty Genovese murder in Newyork City.
Genovese was stabbed to death outside her apartment and none of the neighbours reacted regardless of being fully aware of what was happening . one of the neighbors called the police while others did not react too much. One of the neighbors wife stopped him to call the police. She just said someone else would have called him.
Some experiments by Latané and Darley disclosed that the time taken by the person present over there in the room depends upon the reaction of the other person present. Studies also suggested that while 70 per cent would help a lady in pain once they were the sole witness and only about 40 per cent offered help when other people were present.
The 2 main factors come under bystander effect-
- The diffusion of responsibility which means with many persons present in the situation, the responsibility will be divided among the group of persons and no one will feel that it is down to them to do anything in the situation.
- The other is our desire to develop and follow the actions of others. When nobody else does anything, it is easier to feel that it isn’t necessary or maybe appropriate to require action. Emergency situations are often unclear or chaotic and that we tend to seem to others to make a decision on the right action.
- Mcgurk effect
McGurk effect may be a cross-modal effect and illusion that results from conflicting information coming from different senses, namely sight and hearing.
The effect was discovered by Harry McGurk and John MacDonald, and was published in Nature in 1976. The illusion can be observed when one is asked to watch a video of lip movements alongside listening to sounds uttered, apparently by the same person whose lip movements one is watching. If the lip movements and sounds don’t match.Example, if the lip movements indicate a “ba-ba” sound, whereas the auditory information is that of “ga-ga”,one will typically experience an illusory third sound “da-da”. McGurk and MacDonald hypothesise that the effect is thanks to the very fact that the brain is trying to form a “best guess”, given the knowledge that’s coming from different senses is contradictory. The effect is reported to be particularly salient when the standard of auditory information is poor, during which case the visual information trumps the auditory information (Massaro & Cohen 2000).
McGurk effect is philosophically interesting because it highlights the difficulties surrounding the question of the way to individuate sensory modalities. The traditional view, attributed to Aristotle, and taught to just about every schoolchild in early years of education, is that humans have five senses: sight, hearing, smell, touch and taste. The traditional view has often been amid the view that these senses work separately and may be studied in isolation, as they process distinct sorts of sensory information. Both of these views are now largely overturned. See Macpherson (2011a) for a philosophical discussion of what sensory modalities there are and how they can be individualized or distinguished from one another, although alternative perspectives are given in Nudds (2004) and Richardson (2013). The existence (and abundance) of cross-modal illusions and cross-modal effects on perceptual experience puts pressure on the view that the senses work separately and can be studied in isolation. Much work has been administered on this subject of psychology. See for instance, Stein (2012). Likewise, philosophers also are considering what this suggests for brooding about the kinds of experience that there are often . See, for example, Macpherson (2011b) and Richardson (2014).
How general is the McGurk effect?
- The effect works on perceivers with all language backgrounds
- The effect works on young infants.
- The effect works when the visual and auditory components are from speakers of various genders.
- The effect works with highly reduced face images.
- The effect works when observers are unaware that they’re watching a face.
- The effect works when observers touch rather than look at the face.
- The effect works less well with vowels than consonants.
- The effect works less well with nonspeech pluck & bow stimuli.
- The effect works better with some consonant combinations than others.
4) Reverse psychology
It is commonly making a person do something by telling them that they are doing the opposite.A common sort of reverse psychology is to forbid an action. For example saying a person that you are doing the thing wrong but actually you know that you want him to do right by telling the opposite.If they claim they are going to do something, you will express doubt that they are going to do that . They then need to claim they are going to roll in the hay (and then actually do it) to prove you wrong.
If the opposite person is probably going to believe you will use reverse psychology, you will choose a reverse-reverse effect by suggesting what you would like them to try to do , but perhaps in a slant and non-obvious way.
- A father tells his son that he cannot buy a present for his sister. The son went and bought a beautiful present for his sister.
- A person who is fed up with his friend who never helps him. He decided to tell him that he didn’t help me. The friend helps him.
- A shy guy is provoked into asking a woman out when a lover suggests he’s just not curious about girls.
- Reverse psychology is more likely to achieve success with people that have a high need for control. Disobedient teenagers who naturally do the other of what their parents say are classic targets, as are people with narcissistic or maybe psychopathic tendencies.
- Doing a reversal also can be used as an intentional stimulation to wake the opposite person up to their obstructive stance. This requires them to think about what is said, which is quite different to the normal provocation of reactance which works best when they are in an emotional, unthinking state.
- When the opposite person may guess reverse psychology is getting used, then reversing the reverse could also be useful.It can help if it seems that you simply don’t care what decision they really make.
- There is a danger of reverse psychology backfiring, like when the person realizes that you simply try to control them and deliberately follows your suggestion as indefinite revenge. Even if they believe you, they will also judge you as bad for not making good decisions.
- Another danger is that there is often more than one alternative to what you are suggesting and the person chooses just something else rather than the ‘opposite’ that you intend.
- Rather than cause reactance, you will give indication that you simply aren’t forcing their decision, but still implant the suggestion during a self-reversing denial.