Rules of Survival
- Rules of Survival is a third-person shooter clearly inspired by the good PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUND (PUBG), during which up to 120 players are stranded on a huge island filled with weapons and vehicles. The last man standing is crowned because he is the only winner.
- The system in Rules of Survival is typical for the genre: you’ll move your character with a directional pad on the left side of the screen while using the buttons on the right side to shoot, duck or jump. You can interact with weapons, boxes, vehicles, or doors by tapping on the button that appears when you approach them. Lastly, there’s a map in the upper right corner to orientate yourself on the island.
- Matches in Rules of Survival are played out almost like PUBG or the other Battle Royale game for Android. All players parachute right down to the island, and from the instant they land, start checking out weapons, armor, and other useful objects. On top of that, the battleground is surrounded by a deadly field that gently gets smaller, and, if it reaches you, you will be killed. Of course, you have all kinds of vehicles at your disposal to flee from it: motorcycles, cars, trucks, and more.
- Rules of Survival offers several different game modes. It’s every man for himself in battle royale mode, but you can also play in pairs or in teams.
- Rules of Survival is a web shooter that gives a stimulating premise and a really fun game experience. It’s a great title considering matches last about fifteen or twenty minutes (longer if you’re good enough), and it’s decent graphics, especially considering there are quite 100 players per game.
The fresh RULES OF SURVIVAL arena, where the deathmatch has now been raised to an exciting epic scale! This is a Battle Royale game now played by over 280 million people worldwide.
May we present you with a totally upgraded new 8×8 km map that permits 300 players to battle on a good sort of terrains. Only one will survive!
Beware, your safe zone is shrinking! So collect scattered weapons, arm yourself to the teeth, and wield your tactics like no other.
- Run or Fight!
Absolute fair play during a massive HD map.
- Last Man Standing!
Solo or team mode during a 120 survivors’ battle.
- Pick up and Use!
Wide variety of firearms and accessories.
- Fast and Furious!
Drive vehicles across different terrains.
Rules of Survival follows the quality sort of the battle royale genre, where players fight to be the last person (or team) alive. Players can prefer to enter the match in several modes: Solo, Duo, Squad (four players), or a Fireteam (five players). In either case, the last person or team left alive wins the match. There are two playable maps within the game: Ghillie Island (120 players, 4.8km×4.8km) and Fearless Fiord (300 players, 8km×8km).
There also are different game modes like the Gold Mode, during which the player can earn gold, or the Diamond Mode during which players may earn diamonds throughout the match. The introduction of the Fearless Fiord game map introduces a replacement sort of match, the Blitzkrieg, during which players will land only on a particular part of the map equipped with a pistol, a backpack and basic armor. Blitzkrieg is meant to make players clash head-on.
The round starts with all players contained in one location on an island. When the countdown finishes, players will parachute from a plane onto an island, with procedurally distributed items like weapons, armors and medical kits available to be looted, and vehicles to be ridden. Players also can loot killed players for his or her gear. In third-person mode, players can switch between third-person and first-person perspective. The game also offers first-person mode which forces players into first-person perspective. As the game time progresses, the game’s safe zone will gradually reduce in size, where players caught outside the zone will take damage. This increases the prospect of encounter, and thus confrontation between players. Random supply drops also will occur during the match, providing random items which can otherwise not be ready to be found during normal gameplay.
At the completion of every round, players will receive in-game currencies supported survival length, number of players killed by the player and therefore the players level. The currencies can then be wont to purchase a supply box containing cosmetic items for character or weapon customization.
Rules of Survival, the popular battle royale mobile game, is teaming up with SNK’s classic fighting game King of Fighters Ultimate Match 98’. Players can play together of 5 legendary King of Fighters fighters on PC and mobile in Rules of Survival. Iconic fighters Mai Shiranui, Iori Yagami, Kyo Kusanagi, Athena Asamiya, and Terry Bogard are now playable characters in the popular mobile battle royale along with King of Fighters themed items and game mode.
Rules of Survival X King of Fighters ’98
Relive the nostalgia of arcade fighting games with these characters, created by NetEase and SNK especially for Rules of Survival. In addition to these new playable characters, Rules of Survival is also getting special King of Fighters themed items such as Kyo and Lori’s exclusive sports cars, specially designed weapons, stickers, avatar frames and name cards. Now every player can display their King of Fighter fandom in-game!
In addition, there will be a brand new King of Fighter mode added to the game! In this mode, not only can players look like their favorite King of Fighter characters, they can also use their abilities. Each fighter has their own unique attack moves and by stacking up energy, players will be able to release their fighter’s ultimate attack.
Rules of Survival is a mobile battle royale game developed by Netease. Originally launched on mobile and PC platforms in November 2017, the game became one of the most popular battle royale games in Southeast Asia, North America and some regions of Europe. Currently, Rules of Survival has been downloaded on mobile over 280 million times globally and has become the most downloaded app in over 65 countries and regions. Rules of Survival PC also has tens of millions of active users in Southeast Asia and other regions.
- Mai Shiranui
- Iori Yagami
- Kyo Kusanagi
- Athena Asamiya
- Terry Bogard
- Kyo and Lori’s exclusive sports cars
- Specially designed weapons, stickers, avatar frames and name cards
- King of Fighter mode
Get the chance to be your favorite character from the King of Fighter and use their abilities like in the actual game! Each fighter has their own unique attack moves and by stacking enough energy, players will be able to release their fighter’s ultimate attack!
The “KOF” event is available in ‘Rules of Survival’ and from 9.25 to 11.6, players can play as one of five legendary King of Fighters fighters on PC and mobile in Rules of Survival. Iconic fighters Mai Shiranui, Iori Yagami, Kyo Kusanagi, Athena Asamiya, and Terry Bogard are now playable characters in the popular mobile battle royale along with ‘King of Fighters’ themed items and game mode.
In addition, there will be a brand new King of Fighters mode added to the game! In this mode, players can use ‘KOF’ characters with their special abilities, such as special moves, attacks to stack energy, and there are ultimate attacks ready for you to taste!
OS: Windows 7
Processor: Intel Core I3-4160
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4600
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 2 GB available space
OS: Windows 7
Processor: Intel Core I5-6500
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 4 GB available space